• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] PyroMu Season 6 Full Server, Client + Custom

Master Summoner
Reaction score
What OS are you running for the client?

Windows 7 64bit If Still Missing Main.exe Better Get main.exe in MuEmu Source Then Put into your MainInfo tools Then Click Main.info.exe then Try to put into your Client main.exe + muEmu.Files Then Comment if Still not working =D

Reaction score
Windows 7 64bit If Still Missing Main.exe Better Get main.exe in MuEmu Source Then Put into your MainInfo tools Then Click Main.info.exe then Try to put into your Client main.exe + muEmu.Files Then Comment if Still not working =D

Yeah well i guess i need to install a windows 7 coz main have a lot of issue in win 10 64bit, thank man.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
HI i actually found solution over the internet and installed all vcredits and direct x works now in win 10 and followed what you said regarding on main.exe however before logins appear it got disconnected with no error.

auto Client Close ? Can you get some ScreenShot please ? :v

Back