[Release] QQ Speed (Client src, no server)

Whats the difference between those and the files I posted? The client is still missing the GameBryo SDK and server source is also still missing?
Maybe take a look at the AL2 Source posted recently, seems the have the entire GameBryo SDK 1.07gb 2547 files for the Library/GameBryo folder
 
Maybe take a look at the AL2 Source posted recently, seems the have the entire GameBryo SDK 1.07gb 2547 files for the Library/GameBryo folder

Thanks but its not the correct one. Its missing NiPhysics and couple of function parameters have changed :S
 
Last edited:
I would really love to see people developing this too. Thank you for this, my hopes are up for this game. Crazy Kart CH was released like last year and I was able to play as one of the beta players and it was fun and they said it was not the official, but everything seems like to be official in-game but the client texts was just CH.
 
Back