[Release] Rakion v026 Emulator (2005 era)

Initiate Mage
Joined
Jul 29, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Hello everyone, here I am posting some server files I created for the 2005-era Rakion client (xfs 026); the game's development is at a very early stage. It lacks a refinery and is missing quite a few creatures; nevertheless, I consider it interesting to use as a subject of study.

The client you have to use is ( )

1788735088543 - [Release] Rakion v026 Emulator (2005 era) - RaGEZONE Forums
1788735092945 - [Release] Rakion v026 Emulator (2005 era) - RaGEZONE Forums
1788735103279 - [Release] Rakion v026 Emulator (2005 era) - RaGEZONE Forums


Update: Messenger system now working as expected
Emulator link:
1788809426523 - [Release] Rakion v026 Emulator (2005 era) - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Good bro!

Do you have a 258?
 
Last edited:
hello! , do you have the extra files? when i try to start the server , it looks like texture files are missing.
 
Back