Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

1 millon bug , in this files
Go Ahead, Keep on Flaming every single server file you test; all will be bugged, because you cant config them correctly; and people who knows how to solve probably most of your so called "bugs" probably wont help you out since you have ZERO learning intention, and we don't like FLAMERs & LAZY people here.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

Hello,

this files working fine for me until now 95% lol

5111 - [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

i enter to the game everything working fine but i don't know what to do with GGCS

Thx

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

@apyrupa_master or @HexaMaster

Can add an option so that you can sell items in the Moss The Gambler NPC?
It's a pain having to go sell the items to another NPC. I wish we could fix this problem so that people can buy at the NPC and sell at a time...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello,

this files working fine for me until now 95% lol

View attachment 139033

i enter to the game everything working fine but i don't know what to do with GGCS

Thx

Check and change your GameServerCS target:

from
C:\MuServer\GameServerCS\GameServerCS.exe 127.0.0.1 55970 127.0.0.1 55962 55919

to
C:\MuServer\GameServerCS\GameServerCS.exe 127.0.0.1 55970 127.0.0.1 55964 55919

Anyone has working CashShopServer here?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I think this was solved already by Hexa_Master & aryupa_master; I'll try to do this later; my sources have that fix included already....but not tested it yet due to lack of time.

My source is the last posted by ayrupa, with an interval of 5 seconds to change the vault and the bug is working :/ Plz, review your files and post he for us..

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

My source is the last posted by ayrupa, with an interval of 5 seconds to change the vault and the bug is working :/ Plz, review your files and post he for us..

Im not home, so Im unable at the moment, I'll test this probably timorrow or on monday morning..after my tooth extraction xD.
I'll post my results then.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can anybody give source main.exe for this client ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

can anybody give source main.exe for this client ?
Check THIS THREAD @ the Dev. Section; This was already posted....you should try using Search Button first....or look around a little...it's on the First Page of Development subforum....
Regards.
Ian.-

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Made 2 servers (main and test). 1 account different characters each server.

Main Server Configs:
- EXP: 10x
- Zen Drop: 5x
- No Reset
- Max level: 400
- Jewel of Soul in shop
- Currency in game (zen, jewel of bless and chaos)
- Cash Shop enabled (/zen-wcoin command; 1 wCoin == 10,000,000 zen)

everything else are default/stock configs

Test server Configs(just for fun):
- Newly created characters are level 400
- Create summoner without Summoner Card
- Job Class: Master (3rd Job)
- Zen: 2,000,000,000
- Level up points: 5,000 (Server start limit is 2,000/str, agi, vit & ene)
- Zen Drop: 500x
- Jewels (Bless, Soul, Chaos, Life, Creation), Loch's Feather and Flame of Condor in shop (for rapid 1st and 2nd wings creation)
- Players must create feather of condor to create 3rd wings (player must hunt ancient items)
- Cash Shop enabled (/zen-wcoin command; 1 wCoin == 10,000,000 zen)

everything else are default/stock configs

ulfsark - [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi all,

Could you tell me how to configure kind of kundun box (+1, +2...) that dropped when I've killed golden monters? because i killed Golden Tantallos and it's dropped box +3? I think it must drop box +5

Please help.

Thanks.

//fixed: edit file GoldenDrop.txt

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi, how to create a vip server?
just for ppl VIP 1 for example, enter on the game?
it's possible to someone code it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

1 More Bug found (severe):

I can duplicate (dupe) items with MultyValut :/

To resolve this, simply create a "code" that checks if the player is close of the vault before of change. If yes, the option would locked.

Someone could accomplish such a feat?

I allready posted my solution to solve this problem. Check few post before, im using it on my own server. On same solution i posted code for golden archer, there was query cross execution problem equal to warehouse. My solution is using single thread (antihacktick) with much lower refresh rate than normal second tick thread for better protection, but it can take about 3-5% additional CPU usage (deppend on CPU type), but its stable, after i released i had no server crashes.

Alternative - modified solution posted apyrupa_master (doesnt using low frequency antihacktick for performance reason).

even if it wrosk .. u can disable multi vault.

Disabling features is not bug solution

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//// REPOSTING MY VAULT ANTIHACK SOLUTION ////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

OK Guys, i used brain and solved it for myself. This will give the delay between /ware change and will reset counter everytime the vault is closed (reseting counter will cause the DATASERVER query will have enought time to save vault content and will block user to change vault untill the counter doesnt time out).

Here is my solution:

1. Edit Lite.cpp and add this after last include and before DWORD MainTick (I changed it to make single thread with much higher reload time - 1x for 100ms, because in MainTick thread is refreshing only 1x for 1000ms, and that was not enough):

PHP:
	#include "Socket.h"
#include "TradeSystem.h"

DWORD AntiHackTick()  	
{
	while(true)
	{
			for(int i=OBJECT_MIN; i<=OBJECT_MAX; i++)
			{
			OBJECTSTRUCT *gObj = (OBJECTSTRUCT*)OBJECT_POINTER(i);	

if(gObj->Connected < PLAYER_LOGGED) 
				continue;

if(gObj->Connected < PLAYER_PLAYING) 
				continue;	

if((AddTab[gObj->m_Index].WARE_Delay > 0)  && (gObj->WarehouseSave == 0))
				AddTab[gObj->m_Index].WARE_Delay--;
			else if (gObj->WarehouseSave != 0) 
				AddTab[gObj->m_Index].WARE_Delay = Configs.Commands.WareDelay;

}

Sleep(100);
	}
	return 1;	
} 

DWORD MainTick()  	
{

2. Edit Lite.cpp and add this after maintick thread:

PHP:
	DWORD ThreadID;
		HANDLE hThread = CreateThread(NULL, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)MainTick, NULL, 0, &ThreadID);//False	2	1173	V513	Use _beginthreadex/_endthreadex functions instead of CreateThread/ExitThread functions.	IA Julia 1.x.x	lite.cpp	148	False

if ( hThread == 0 )
		{
			Log.ConsoleOutPut(1, c_Red, t_Error, "CreateThread() failed with error %d", GetLastError());
			return;
		}

CloseHandle(hThread);

// ANTIHACK
		hThread = CreateThread(NULL, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)AntiHackTick, NULL, 0, &ThreadID);

if ( hThread == 0 )
		{
			Log.ConsoleOutPut(1, c_Red, t_Error, "CreateThread() failed with error %d", GetLastError());
			return;
		}

CloseHandle(hThread);
// END ANTIHACK

hThread = CreateThread(NULL, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)NewsSystem, NULL, 0, &ThreadID);//False	2	1175	V513	Use _beginthreadex/_endthreadex functions instead of CreateThread/ExitThread functions.	IA Julia 1.x.x	lite.cpp	159	False

if ( hThread == 0 )

3. Edit Config.h (add in struct sCommands):

PHP:
int WareDelay;

4. Edit Config.cpp (add in // ware // section)

PHP:
	Commands.WareDelay					= GetInt(0,	6000,								10,		"MultyVault",	"WareDelay",					IAJuliaCmd);

5. Edit User.h (add in typedef struct sAddTab section):

PHP:
	//WARE Delay
	int		WARE_Delay;

6. Edit ChatCommands.cpp and replace original warecommand with this code:

PHP:
bool cChat::WareCommand(LPOBJ gObj, char *Msg)
{	 
	if(CheckCommand(gObj, Configs.Commands.IsMultyVault, GmSystem.NONE, Configs.Commands.ZenForChange, Configs.Commands.PcPointForChange, Configs.Commands.WCoinForChange, Configs.Commands.WebPointsForChange, 0, 1, 0, "Ware", "/ware <num>", Msg))
		return true;   	 

if(gObj->WarehouseSave != 0)
	{
		MessageLog(1, c_Red, t_COMMANDS, gObj, "[Ware] Close your vault first!");
		return true;
	}

if(AddTab[gObj->m_Index].WARE_Delay > 0)
	{
		MessageLog(1, c_Red, t_COMMANDS, gObj, "[ANTI-HACK] Vault bude mozne zmenit az o %d sekund!", (AddTab[gObj->m_Index].WARE_Delay/10));
		return true;
	} 

int WantSlot;
	sscanf(Msg, "%d", &WantSlot);

MuOnlineQuery.ExecQuery("SELECT UsedSlot FROM warehouse WHERE AccountID = '%s'", gObj->AccountID);
		MuOnlineQuery.Fetch();
		int UsedSlot = MuOnlineQuery.GetAsInteger("UsedSlot");
		MuOnlineQuery.Close();

if(UsedSlot == NULL )
	{			   
		MuOnlineQuery.ExecQuery("UPDATE warehouse SET Items01 = Items, UsedSlot = 1 WHERE AccountID = '%s'", gObj->AccountID);
			MuOnlineQuery.Fetch();
			MuOnlineQuery.Close();
	}

if(UsedSlot == -1 || UsedSlot == 0)
	{			   
		MessageLog(1, c_Red, t_COMMANDS, gObj, "[Ware] Command is broken, relog and try again!");
		return true;
	}

if(WantSlot < 1 || WantSlot > Configs.Commands.NumberOfVaults)
	{		  
		MessageLog(1, c_Red, t_COMMANDS, gObj, "[Ware] You can use from 1 to %d vaults!", Configs.Commands.NumberOfVaults);
		return true;
	} 

if(UsedSlot == WantSlot)		 
	{		  
		MessageLog(1, c_Red, t_COMMANDS, gObj, "[Ware] You need to chose other vault number!");
		return true;
	} 

TakeCommand(gObj, Configs.Commands.ZenForChange, Configs.Commands.PcPointForChange, Configs.Commands.WCoinForChange, Configs.Commands.WebPointsForChange, "Ware");	

MuOnlineQuery.ExecQuery("UPDATE warehouse SET Items%02d = Items, Items = Items%02d, UsedSlot = %d WHERE AccountID = '%s'", UsedSlot, WantSlot, WantSlot, gObj->AccountID);
		MuOnlineQuery.Fetch();
		MuOnlineQuery.Close();

MessageLog(1, c_Red, t_COMMANDS, gObj, "[Ware] You successfully change vault from %d to %d!", UsedSlot, WantSlot);
	return true;
}

7. Edit in IA Julia folder commands.ini and add in:

[MultyVault]
IsMultyVault = 1 // /ware 1; /ware 2
NumberOfVaults = 5 // [1-99]
ZenForChange = 10000
PcPointForChange = 0
WCoinForChange = 0
WebPointsForChange = 0
WareDelay = 100 // Antihack delay for warehouse change in seconds / 10 (100 = 10 seconds)

Yes, im sorry if skilled coder will see i did it like idiot, i have only PHP skills. I allready tested. Enjoy

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I allready posted my solution to solve this problem. Check few post before, im using it on my own server. On same solution i posted code for golden archer, there was query cross execution problem equal to warehouse. My solution is using single thread (antihacktick) with much lower refresh rate than normal second tick thread for better protection, but it can take about 3-5% additional CPU usage (deppend on CPU type), but its stable, after i released i had no server crashes.

Alternative - modified solution posted apyrupa_master (doesnt using low frequency antihacktick for performance reason).

Disabling features is not bug solution

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//// REPOSTING MY VAULT ANTIHACK SOLUTION ////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

OK Guys, i used brain and solved it for myself. This will give the delay between /ware change and will reset counter everytime the vault is closed (reseting counter will cause the DATASERVER query will have enought time to save vault content and will block user to change vault untill the counter doesnt time out).

Here is my solution:

1. Edit Lite.cpp and add this after last include and before DWORD MainTick (I changed it to make single thread with much higher reload time - 1x for 100ms, because in MainTick thread is refreshing only 1x for 1000ms, and that was not enough):

PHP:
	#include "Socket.h"
#include "TradeSystem.h"

DWORD AntiHackTick()  	
{
	while(true)
	{
			for(int i=OBJECT_MIN; i<=OBJECT_MAX; i++)
			{
			OBJECTSTRUCT *gObj = (OBJECTSTRUCT*)OBJECT_POINTER(i);	

if(gObj->Connected < PLAYER_LOGGED) 
				continue;

if(gObj->Connected < PLAYER_PLAYING) 
				continue;	

if((AddTab[gObj->m_Index].WARE_Delay > 0)  && (gObj->WarehouseSave == 0))
				AddTab[gObj->m_Index].WARE_Delay--;
			else if (gObj->WarehouseSave != 0) 

}

Sleep(100);
	}
	return 1;	
} 

DWORD MainTick()  	
{

2. Edit Lite.cpp and add this after maintick thread:

PHP:
	DWORD ThreadID;
		HANDLE hThread = CreateThread(NULL, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)MainTick, NULL, 0, &ThreadID);//False	2	1173	V513	Use _beginthreadex/_endthreadex functions instead of CreateThread/ExitThread functions.	IA Julia 1.x.x	lite.cpp	148	False

if ( hThread == 0 )
		{
			return;
		}

CloseHandle(hThread);

// ANTIHACK
		hThread = CreateThread(NULL, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)AntiHackTick, NULL, 0, &ThreadID);

if ( hThread == 0 )
		{
			return;
		}

CloseHandle(hThread);
// END ANTIHACK

hThread = CreateThread(NULL, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)NewsSystem, NULL, 0, &ThreadID);//False	2	1175	V513	Use _beginthreadex/_endthreadex functions instead of CreateThread/ExitThread functions.	IA Julia 1.x.x	lite.cpp	159	False

if ( hThread == 0 )

3. Edit Config.h (add in struct sCommands):

PHP:
int WareDelay;

4. Edit Config.cpp (add in // ware // section)

PHP:
	Commands.WareDelay					= GetInt(0,	6000,								10,		"MultyVault",	"WareDelay",					IAJuliaCmd);

5. Edit User.h (add in typedef struct sAddTab section):

PHP:
	//WARE Delay
	int		WARE_Delay;

6. Edit ChatCommands.cpp and replace original warecommand with this code:

PHP:
bool cChat::WareCommand(LPOBJ gObj, char *Msg)
{	 
	if(CheckCommand(gObj, Configs.Commands.IsMultyVault, GmSystem.NONE, Configs.Commands.ZenForChange, Configs.Commands.PcPointForChange, Configs.Commands.WCoinForChange, Configs.Commands.WebPointsForChange, 0, 1, 0, "Ware", "/ware <num>", Msg))
		return true;   	 

if(gObj->WarehouseSave != 0)
	{
		MessageLog(1, c_Red, t_COMMANDS, gObj, "[Ware] Close your vault first!");
		return true;
	}

if(AddTab[gObj->m_Index].WARE_Delay > 0)
	{
		MessageLog(1, c_Red, t_COMMANDS, gObj, "[ANTI-HACK] Vault bude mozne zmenit az o %d sekund!", (AddTab[gObj->m_Index].WARE_Delay/10));
		return true;
	} 

int WantSlot;
	sscanf(Msg, "%d", &WantSlot);

MuOnlineQuery.ExecQuery("SELECT UsedSlot FROM warehouse WHERE AccountID = '%s'", gObj->AccountID);
		MuOnlineQuery.Fetch();
		int UsedSlot = MuOnlineQuery.GetAsInteger("UsedSlot");
		MuOnlineQuery.Close();

if(UsedSlot == NULL )
	{			   
		MuOnlineQuery.ExecQuery("UPDATE warehouse SET Items01 = Items, UsedSlot = 1 WHERE AccountID = '%s'", gObj->AccountID);
			MuOnlineQuery.Fetch();
			MuOnlineQuery.Close();
	}

if(UsedSlot == -1 || UsedSlot == 0)
	{			   
		MessageLog(1, c_Red, t_COMMANDS, gObj, "[Ware] Command is broken, relog and try again!");
		return true;
	}

if(WantSlot < 1 || WantSlot > Configs.Commands.NumberOfVaults)
	{		  
		MessageLog(1, c_Red, t_COMMANDS, gObj, "[Ware] You can use from 1 to %d vaults!", Configs.Commands.NumberOfVaults);
		return true;
	} 

if(UsedSlot == WantSlot)		 
	{		  
		MessageLog(1, c_Red, t_COMMANDS, gObj, "[Ware] You need to chose other vault number!");
		return true;
	} 

TakeCommand(gObj, Configs.Commands.ZenForChange, Configs.Commands.PcPointForChange, Configs.Commands.WCoinForChange, Configs.Commands.WebPointsForChange, "Ware");	

MuOnlineQuery.ExecQuery("UPDATE warehouse SET Items%02d = Items, Items = Items%02d, UsedSlot = %d WHERE AccountID = '%s'", UsedSlot, WantSlot, WantSlot, gObj->AccountID);
		MuOnlineQuery.Fetch();
		MuOnlineQuery.Close();

MessageLog(1, c_Red, t_COMMANDS, gObj, "[Ware] You successfully change vault from %d to %d!", UsedSlot, WantSlot);
	return true;
}

7. Edit in IA Julia folder commands.ini and add in:

[MultyVault]
IsMultyVault = 1 // /ware 1; /ware 2
NumberOfVaults = 5 // [1-99]
ZenForChange = 10000
PcPointForChange = 0
WCoinForChange = 0
WebPointsForChange = 0
WareDelay = 100 // Antihack delay for warehouse change in seconds / 10 (100 = 10 seconds)

Yes, im sorry if skilled coder will see i did it like idiot, i have only PHP skills. I allready tested. Enjoy

Do we have to compile these modified source codes using borland or any C++ compiler?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Do we have to compile this modified source codes using borland or any C++ compiler?

You need to download full source (look a few pages back and you'll find latest by me, by aryupa_master too, and by Hexa_Master too I think....you can choose any of them) then, in VisualStudio you edit the files mentioned, with the mentioned lines; and then compile it....
you'll get a new WzAG.dll for your GameServer....replace old-one (make backup just in case) and voilá...you're done.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You need to download full source (look a few pages back and you'll find latest by me, by aryupa_master too, and by Hexa_Master too I think....you can choose any of them) then, in VisualStudio you edit the files mentioned, with the mentioned lines; and then compile it....
you'll get a new WzAG.dll for your GameServer....replace old-one (make backup just in case) and voilá...you're done.

What version of visual studio do you use?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

2010 or newer. Some stuff changed from 2010 onwards, and sources are made on 2010...so to avoid error tou should use same one or newer.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

This forum is very good, however only sin in moderation you should try to keep topics such free many useless post that makes it very difficult to support. I think you should make a cleanup that topic, because 60% of the posts did not help at all "/

Back