[RELEASE]|RePack|MapleFXP Pack v2[FIXED Save problem]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: |RePack|MapleFXP Pack V1.02

To those who are getting an unable to connect to the server issue:

Did you change the IP in loginpacket.cpp to your server's IP?

EDIT:

Stop asking for him to upload onto mediafire! Rapidshare works just fine -_- jesus.

Also, don't run the restarter.bat if you're getting dc. It's a function to tell the game to auto restart so yea. and as you all know when a batch starts it doesn't stop as it's a command.

EDIT(once again =P):

Tested. Works great!^^ You should've put in the IDless !job command though, but oh well I guess i'll do that myself XD
 
Re: |RePack|MapleFXP Pack V1.02

here you go

can you help me when my friend try to connect at charecter screen when he selects one he get unable to connect to the game server
 
Re: [RELEASE]|RePack|MapleFXP Pack V1.02

Everything works fine...but it wont let me create more than one character due to high population? Anyone know how to fix this?
 
Re: [RELEASE]|RePack|MapleFXP Pack V1.02

I'm connecting to my hoster's server, but I can't see the Welcome NPC, and I also can't use !map, !warp, etc.. (i can only use some GM commands).

Although, everything listed above works on my personal server.

Same files..

Any ideas?
 
Re: [RELEASE]|RePack|MapleFXP Pack V1.02

Error: unable connecto to the game log try again later.

this happend after of select char.

i edit the longipacket.cpp with me IP
 
Re: [RELEASE]|RePack|MapleFXP Pack V1.02

im using just the skills.cpp and skills.h. none of the skills you have work. they just show the icon in the top, they dont give any bonuses.

For example,

i use shadow partner
1 rock dissapears
all mp dissapears (dunno why, but all mp goes away o.O)
skill effect shows
icon in top appears
no shadow appears?
doesnt throw extra strars?

Nothing happens with the skills...
 
Re: [RELEASE]|RePack|MapleFXP Pack V1.02

im using just the skills.cpp and skills.h. none of the skills you have work. they just show the icon in the top, they dont give any bonuses.

For example,

i use shadow partner
1 rock dissapears
all mp dissapears (dunno why, but all mp goes away o.O)
skill effect shows
icon in top appears
no shadow appears?
doesnt throw extra strars?

Nothing happens with the skills...

Make sure you have 4 stars or more.
The only problem I have with shadow partner is that when I use avenger, it doesn't kill multiple monsters but it shows the damage. Avenger works fine when I don't use shadow partner. =/
 
Re: [RELEASE]|RePack|MapleFXP Pack V1.02

I keep getting Buffer Overrun problems with this .___________.

me 2:
dimakov8 - [RELEASE]|RePack|MapleFXP Pack v2[FIXED Save problem] - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back