[Release] [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial

Re: [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial

try using cmd.exe.

Click -> Windows Start Button -> click "Run.." (or on windows 7 just type cmd.exe) -> type cmd.exe -> press enter -> navigate to where the exe file is -> type its name -> press enter

On another topic, maybe its time for Rusty Hearts to get its own part of ragezone's forums.
 
Re: [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial

@chreadie
how i encrypt the tables again?
I used your tool RHExtractorGUI to extract and decrypt,
but if I put them on the client without encrypting Error: Rusty Hearts send error reporting.
thank you!
 
Re: [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial

Having trouble with this as well.
As a simple test, I took an ogg file from the japanese version of the game, packed it to a mip file, tossed it in the archive folder (along with the txt file that it generated, also tried without it) with the right folder structure and ran MPatcher.exe.
Now the file shows up in the pck files, problem is, it's 0KB.
Desperately want the Japanese voices in this game because the default ones blow.

edit: Appearantly I used the wrong syntax.. This time I used exe encode dec filename.ogg which generated a mip and text file, tossed it in the archive folder again. Shows up with the same filesize in the pck files but it seems either corrupted or encrypted somehow..
 
Last edited:
Re: [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial

Cannot connect to Database:
Its right that i just have to insert the database values into the php file?
 
Re: [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial

@chreadie
how i encrypt the tables again?
I used your tool RHExtractorGUI to extract and decrypt,
but if I put them on the client without encrypting Error: Rusty Hearts send error reporting.
thank you!

Tables cant be in "text mode" and should only be hexedited to start with, secondly i think most tablefiles should be on the server side too. On the server side the files arent MIPs (im writing this from memory while booting my RH server) and should be processed differently.

Once the file is edited it should be enough for client side to run "exe encode dec FILE"

Having trouble with this as well.
As a simple test, I took an ogg file from the japanese version of the game, packed it to a mip file, tossed it in the archive folder (along with the txt file that it generated, also tried without it) with the right folder structure and ran MPatcher.exe.
Now the file shows up in the pck files, problem is, it's 0KB.
Desperately want the Japanese voices in this game because the default ones blow.

edit: Appearantly I used the wrong syntax.. This time I used exe encode dec filename.ogg which generated a mip and text file, tossed it in the archive folder again. Shows up with the same filesize in the pck files but it seems either corrupted or encrypted somehow..

Is the client telling you its encrypted or corrupted? Are you getting an error at all?
 
Re: [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial

i need something that can edit RH Table files (.rh) can any1 help me?
 
Re: [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial

correct me if i m wrong, but isnt .rh table file encrypted using AES? didnt u made something that can extract .pck and decrypt .rh files?
Got tired of extracting every file in the pck-files every time i want to fetch 1 file so i made this little crappy app.

Its a mixture of the C# app and the python script in here.

RHExtractorGUI.7z

You need the ZLibDll.dll mentioned earlier in this thread and .NET 2.0.
encrypted .RH file can be opened in notepad, is it possible say edit the decrypted .rh file and then re-encrypt it? since i have no idea how to use a hex editor.....
 
Re: [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial

correct me if i m wrong, but isnt .rh table file encrypted using AES? didnt u made something that can extract .pck and decrypt .rh files?

encrypted .RH file can be opened in notepad, is it possible say edit the decrypted .rh file and then re-encrypt it? since i have no idea how to use a hex editor.....

There is no public rh-table editor which lets you edit clear text. Hex is what you need to learn to be able to do stuff around here.
 
Re: [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial

any pictures?

0IRK4wI - [Release] [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums


zu0TrUH - [Release] [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Re: [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial

I can't code for ****, but I'm hoping that a private server arises sometime soon.
I check this thread pretty much every day, seems people aren't willing to share the latest server files.
This game can be so good with the right edits and management.

I came across this but it seems it ain't legit.
There is no download whatsoever and I'm pretty sure they're only doing it to get votes to make a quick buck..
Looking at the features it was too good to be true anyway =/
 
Re: [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial

this file server have meilin character?

im not really understand about chg ip or setting at client part..
some1 can tell me detail about it?
 
Re: [RePack] Rusty Hearts Server Files including Tutorial

this file server have meilin character?

im not really understand about chg ip or setting at client part..
some1 can tell me detail about it?

does not have the latest updates only last char natasha.
If anyone has time to develop these files just pm.
 
Back