• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Repack Season 6 Episode 3 Titan + Site Mu Core 1.0.8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tutorial - Mu online Restore date base SQL 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2008R2

Tutorial - Mu Online Server Setup Season 6 Episode 3

Tutorial - Mu Online Muweb core 1.0.8 guide tutorial install

Client

Server Files

Site Mu Core 1.08

Me Event who find bugs i give you 20-30-50 wmz :blush:

credits:
SCFMT

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Files Based on? 11.70.52? 12.00.01?
Or coded from Source?
Anyhow i wont test this yet sincr i would lile to know if theres some known bug so far.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All work.Just i add in box 5 drop.You can edit to drop in monster.Just enable drop socks in files i dont delete base drop socks just off drop on moster you can on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is, your files are completely free of bugs ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I test very long time and i cant find bugs.Try find.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think item socket error not display or not soket
All work fine.Look files.I just add items socks drop in box 3-4-5.You can add in drop in mosnters i dont delete base.You need go to folder socks and on drop with monster its all be drop ok.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Desert221 - [Release] Repack Season 6 Episode 3 Titan + Site Mu Core 1.0.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

what is it ?

anc+exc not work ..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server seems to work fine but in the client after it loads it says "disconnected from the server"
why did i do wrong? i followed the instructions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe you add bad IP config in client.Need your screens shot or video and i can tell what you do bad.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe you add bad IP config in client.Need your screens shot or video and i can tell what you do bad.
Thanks sir for the fast response, i checked it again and it was an error on my part , forgot to run exConnectserver .Its working now THANK YOU again :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not tell which file is responsible for a map of the arena? and master skill interface (sory bad english)

and still not be possible to complete the quest (10/20)
Desert221 - [Release] Repack Season 6 Episode 3 Titan + Site Mu Core 1.0.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back