Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Therein lies the inclusion of the server I downloaded from Baidu. However, upon examining virustotal, the results were quite abysmal, yet the authenticity remains unclear. All the sources were collected and reuploaded by me. Therefore, please exercise caution before utilizing them. Prior to this, I had intended to establish a MU2 server. However, during the search process, I discovered that the Original MU2 had indeed shuttered its doors. The underlying cause remains obscure. I aspire to establish a private MU2 server, which proves to be quite challenging =))

Link Download:
Code:
https://mega.nz/folder/nYQzQZrD#ugiwNLjBVT0VJBRBfFI8_w
anyone can upload it to other cloud storage?

Source files of MULegend called MU2 too. You can find there full client and server source files, including UE. Version is probably V51.
Do you upload it to other cloud storage?

small update: some of this done by change date in some files, any way many items are set to do not drop and do not be give because of set date in item

View attachment 245540View attachment 245541View attachment 245542View attachment 245543
Do you upload it to other cloud storage?

Reaction score
Start restoring Missed NPC
part 1
ScreenShot00095 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums

part 2

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to help you find the client's fonts so you can customize the translation. I already have the server fully functional.

1702614396020 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums

1702614571246 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
one thing guys JPN no need FCSA as far as I test all works good, like Legend Shop, the biggest problem is if you setup server in home you will need make sure your router have Loopback option for port forward.

On server side is lots of mess in the csv, Lua and also inside some DB. Many things are just mess like some one did not know what he doing with this files (or maybe that was purpose to make mess and start get money from ppl without experience - but this is different story) So if you guys want setup own server for your self and your friend and just have a good time. But setup this as public server for ppl that you don't know can cost you a lot of time, money and effort to make this happen.

Any way i wish you good luck and many hour good time with this game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
one thing guys JPN no need FCSA as far as I test all works good, like Legend Shop, the biggest problem is if you setup server in home you will need make sure your router have Loopback option for port forward.

On server side is lots of mess in the csv, Lua and also inside some DB. Many things are just mess like some one did not know what he doing with this files (or maybe that was purpose to make mess and start get money from ppl without experience - but this is different story) So if you guys want setup own server for your self and your friend and just have a good time. But setup this as public server for ppl that you don't know can cost you a lot of time, money and effort to make this happen.

Any way i wish you good luck and many hour good time with this game.
Where did someone say that this version needs fcsa? I didn't understand this comment.

For those who want to venture into this game, I advise you to spend time with the source where you can compile the server and the client and then make the best configuration, there is no tutorial on how to do this so if you really want to insist until you succeed and don't waste time with these bin files where you will not be free to correct what is necessary.

Back