Junior Spellweaver
- Joined
- Mar 3, 2013
- Messages
- 166
- Reaction score
- 89
Release RF Web Simple Mini Custom ,
Today I just browsing to take a look some Template Normal Website Free ,
and found a cool template , then I got idea to edit it to be RF Web ,
The web include :
register page premium service bonus cash , clock countdown time , server status ,Total User Online , Top killer , Chip status , Winning race , Last Hit Chip ...
Easy to setting the config ,
And I already write readme.txt to know what file need to be edited ,
dont worry 100% clean no virus ,
and the file are not more than 1Mb
here the link :
the display of the web already in the link
updated new , the link
Today I just browsing to take a look some Template Normal Website Free ,
and found a cool template , then I got idea to edit it to be RF Web ,
The web include :
register page premium service bonus cash , clock countdown time , server status ,Total User Online , Top killer , Chip status , Winning race , Last Hit Chip ...
Easy to setting the config ,
And I already write readme.txt to know what file need to be edited ,
dont worry 100% clean no virus ,
and the file are not more than 1Mb
here the link :
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
the display of the web already in the link
updated new , the link
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Last edited:

