• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] RFEdit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello,

currently i've been developing another RF Editor, but this time it's targeting for 2.2.3.2.
you can test the new editor (as i want to see a stress-test on the server as well), but the current login is quite limited for now, as more features will be added later at my free time.

you can download the editor here*:
* please use INTERNET EXPLORER
* click the LAUNCH link, not the INSTALL button (due hosting's limitation on MIMEs)

and you can login using:
user: demo@prg.web.id
pass: demo

features:
- encrypt-decrypt on-the-fly, you don't need EDFCrypt / EDFDecrypt anymore
- builder (some work-in-progress) work
- cloud-based structures, maintained by me, so you don't need to care about structures anymore.
- auto update when i released new version of the application. digitally signed, no need to worry about viruses etc.
- my current RF project (beside IRL), the corfokit is discontinued.
- resource editor is included.

and TBA, what's new will be added in application later on.

ps: don't ask for non-demo username / password, it will be there when it's there.

1 - [Release] RFEdit - RaGEZONE Forums

questions, feature request, bug report should goes to my email instead, i rarely check here.
mail: fish (at) prg.web.id
do please use "rfedit" as subject prefix.

fish

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back