• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RELEASE] Season 2 server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'll dont leave that someones who i give season 2 files will now be selling it.. (its to garsia) and some other people like infrazerox says that he hacked softnyx (lmao)..

i got it from softnyx in april 2008, also i get some rakion beta server files (who is in rakion section, and dont work).

so, i'll dont permit that will be selling it.
leo, the mod of this section know that i had access to softnyx time ago and because i dont develop gunbound anymore, i'm going to release this for all of u :).

use some season 2 client from april 2008, i dont remeber what exactly is...

also, if someone remeber in aug or sept of 2008 someone gifted 100000 of cash to all softnyx-latino players, that was me lol.

enjoy it and sticky ;)..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Season 2 server files

awesome =O!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Welcome to GunBound Season 2 Private servers, Nice release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice topic, Parabens

only one question which database to use with this server files you can also post the database?

Again Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

and some other people like infrazerox says that he hacked softnyx (lmao)..

You no hack softnyx alone, but i really don't care vicio, you will be the same sh*t for ever.

Kid, Congratulations you get all alone!

Spanish comment:

Sigue tratando de entrar en elitekindoms, te deseo mucha suerte, llegaste lejos, pero aun sigues siendo un simple noob con suerte. Seeya!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The files are buggy, lack much of it yet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

infra, what happened with inframu? someone hacked u? lol!

pd. fui yo.

+1.

and infra, stop asking help to phiber to get work gunbound s2 files, they works fine, there isnt any "crc check" as you sayed him.. hahahhah damn noob.. -.-

and i dont need hack any elitekingdoms, we'll open cabal ep3 in +aG next month ;).

resentful kid..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

there are problems with ClientChecksum
xD
hay problemas con el ClientChecksum

|| las peleas a su casa por favor..!!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

1. ¿ who the hell is "Phiber" ?

2. ¿ This files work fine? ( Hahahaahahahaha )

- For start this files is not completed season 2.

3. ¿ Inframu ?

If you mount something take some money and go to the psychologist.

Also if you try to do something to my new Communities i will destroy you. I'm sure my old friend.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

brureoad said:
Spanish comment:

Sigue tratando de entrar en elitekindoms, te deseo mucha suerte, llegaste lejos, pero aun sigues siendo un simple noob con suerte. Seeya!

SHUT UP. I have a shell,Thx special Ka0x
Creo que el unico que siguie siendo un noob con estas cosas sos vos gil. Peru es simple. Softnyx en peru es = nada. con un shell y amigos al lado siempre se puede joder. por favor ve a milw0rm y aprende algo y luego ven a tratar a los usuarios de aqui con tu mala boca por que ni vos sabes nada . ni sabes como usar un maldito brutus webon mejor para comentar calla la boca antes de decir cosas que no sabes :thumbdown:

Last edited:
Back