Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Season 6 Episode 1 Full

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can u inform me about the new update? And can the current front page update 3 still be used?

Im new to making a server and playing it so where can i find the text document guide which u said on ur previous posts?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
testing on win7 , sql 2000 . w8 for replay.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

is normal this when i start the server ? :

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Master skill doesnt work. It gains Master Exp but it doesnt level up. any idea?
thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

@ArthurAlex

just click view, then view log.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have a problem. I'm running the server on windows7 32bit platform but when i try to connect i got an error msg. Your Disconnected from the server :/
diablo71 - [Release] Season 6 Episode 1 Full - RaGEZONE Forums
HELP!!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@andsnake
reconfigure your ip's.

sir diablo71, whats wrong with the master skill tree? it aint leveling.
thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
List with server bug? all say work / thx but say please real bug what work and what not.

Ty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
How to delete starting items?
When I create new characters their get these sets, I need to delete it, also free level up points.

Please help

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
P.S. demonic staff bug. It drops at crywolf. When I took it from ground staff become untouchable, cand drop, move, sell. What problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mirror event is bugged

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

master skill tree is bugged

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One more problem:I start server and about after 1 hour NPC Devin disappear from crywolf. Whats happening?

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

A lot of commands dont working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Were else would i edit the IP address? Everything works and runs great but when i use the client to connect it loads up and makes the connection but after clicking on the first mu thing then click the seconed one i get d/c.

I have everything setup correctly and edit the main.exe with my ip and it connects but will d/c because its trying to connect to the wrong ip

Screenshot:

By
at 2011-10-10

I cant figure out why its still connectining to 83.222.178.149 when i changed that ip in main.exe there was 2 diffrent spots of that ip that i changed to mine and that ip isnt in any of ther server files or anything.

Any help with this would be awesome

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Were else would i edit the IP address? Everything works and runs great but when i use the client to connect it loads up and makes the connection but after clicking on the first mu thing then click the seconed one i get d/c.

I have everything setup correctly and edit the main.exe with my ip and it connects but will d/c because its trying to connect to the wrong ip

Screenshot:

By
at 2011-10-10

I cant figure out why its still connectining to 83.222.178.149 when i changed that ip in main.exe there was 2 diffrent spots of that ip that i changed to mine and that ip isnt in any of ther server files or anything.

Any help with this would be awesome

check ips in Muserver\ConnectServer\Data\Scf_ServerList.cfg

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check ips in Muserver\ConnectServer\Data\Scf_ServerList.cfg

Ok now i just feel stupid :ehh:

i just looked at Scf_ServerList.cfg and sure enough that was the problem, was the only file i missed on changing the ip.

Thanks man! :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well dang i thought for sure that was the reason for the d/c but im still getting d/c though :?:

Im behind a router and have the ports opened and everything and its making the connection when it loads and i click the SunMu thing and the next one thats were i get d/c at so not sure whats causing the problem. Is the microsoft Loopback thing a must for this to work or something?

I remember i had a mu server long time ago that i got it to work and stuff but not sure what all i did for that lol

Back