Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release section added to MMORPG extra

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
To much spam in questions and requeststo find the good stuff, i find this is a good suggestion if not suggested before.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Don't like the idea to be fair, the sections would be bombarded with all sorts of stuff, from all sorts of games. You'd never find what you're looking for.
I think the section alone is fine.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
The "search" feature of the forum is there for a reason, people just don't bother using it...

I'm highly aware of that, but that's not what I meant at all.
What I meant was, people are probably not going to be looking for a certain something in the MMORPG Extra, they just browse through the threads in that section, and if they see something they find interesting somewhat they click it.

Having additional sections in the MMORPG Extra's would cause even more trouble in finding remotely decent threads, as dead as I know of the section being.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's not a bad idea, But i just don't think that it would be added... Unless Dan wants it that much.

Back