[RELEASE] sEledit 1.1.6 to 1.5.5 Configs and new rules

🚫
Exiled
Joined
Aug 10, 2011
Messages
201
Reaction score
56
[RELEASE] sEledit 1.1.6 to 1.6.4 Configs and new rules

gkq3RpE - [RELEASE] sEledit 1.1.6 to 1.5.5 Configs and new rules - RaGEZONE Forums


rHbIqOj - [RELEASE] sEledit 1.1.6 to 1.5.5 Configs and new rules - RaGEZONE Forums


Credits to Rey35

Virustotal :



Download :

Mirror 1 :
Mirror 2 :
 
Last edited:
Dude nice work, now if there was a gshop.data editer for 1.5.5, tasks.data and npcgen.data and others
 
Thanks Calas, checking them out now. I really appreciate you sharing what you have with me. Hopefully these are all I need to get to work :D

EDIT: The rules that I need are not in this one. I need to be able to export 1.5.1 server. Still looking for the rule set or a valid tutorial on how to make it myself.
 
Last edited:
How do you make rules i wanna make 101 > 145



Nvm forget i said that its not possible
 
Back