Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server DBO Tw Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, today I come to share another Dragon Ball Online Taiwan server. This one is more advanced than the one I published earlier (that of Akcore).Enjoy it.

Credits: @marcomurta @Antidot3 @pamaor

---Updated---
Hello everyone.I have updated my GitHub repository with all the changes I have made all time in the tw servo. Among the changes are: quest system, tlq 1,2 and 3, arrangement of buffs and skills, understand other things.I will no longer use this code, I have decided to continue with the code published by Daneos.I hope it works for you.Cheerst

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you Ivan. I’m happy that you still work on it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, thanks for share! Where can i found the tw client compatible with this version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, thanks for share! Where can i found the tw client compatible with this version?

Here:
And download this:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is a nice release, I was working for fun in a similar source that someone share in this forum some time ago. If you change the ip that appears in gamesocket.cpp the chat and wagus will work. You have some idea about how activate the tatami? and the latest commit that you upload broke the compilation.

Thanks for release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is a nice release, I was working for fun in a similar source that someone share in this forum some time ago. If you change the ip that appears in gamesocket.cpp the chat and wagus will work. You have some idea about how activate the tatami? and the latest commit that you upload broke the compilation.

Thanks for release
Was the error in the ProcessCharPacket.cpp file?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What lines were the errors in? I'll fix them

EDIT: Found the errors, fixing them now and uploading the update to github

UPDATE: Fixed the error, github's now updated! Remember to build in Release x64 and in Visual Studio 2015!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for share my work at last give the credit for who write all the source like me and ATIDOT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have interrupt signal 11 in the community server. The rest of the files are working good. I can even login and play. Also chat not working but i think its natural since the community server cant open. Any sugestions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your source need somethings for fix chat and other systems that community server has control. For example in the code that I work (Is same Marco's code).

ivanlamega - [Release] Server DBO Tw Version - RaGEZONE Forums
Chat is working

Cash shop and Wagu

Some funny things like dogi drops and vehicles

This code originally only drops one bike if you kill a mob, and I try to emulate the dogi drops that marcos show in his videos.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your source need somethings for fix chat and other systems that community server has control. For example in the code that I work (Is same Marco's code).

ivanlamega - [Release] Server DBO Tw Version - RaGEZONE Forums
Chat is working

Cash shop and Wagu

Some funny things like dogi drops and vehicles

This code originally only drops one bike if you kill a mob, and I try to emulate the dogi drops that marcos show in his videos.

Then you could share it or help improve the code. :laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then you could share it or help improve the code. :laugh:

Sure, I'm Zindel in discord we was part of same project with rombi some time ago, idk if you remember it jeje I'm not a good dev the things that I did are simple and I can't do more advances for my less knowledge. The only thing that I want is a open project source for develop a dbo server like trinitycore (in wow servers) If all you want to work in that way I can share this things.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure, I'm Zindel in discord we was part of same project with rombi some time ago, idk if you remember it jeje I'm not a good dev the things that I did are simple and I can't do more advances for my less knowledge. The only thing that I want is a open project source for develop a dbo server like trinitycore (in wow servers) If all you want to work in that way I can share this things.

My idea is to have a complete open source server, which everyone can contribute and improve while we learn. I want it to be all public.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm totally agree with that, Talk to me in discord Zindel#3838 and I send you the source and explain somethings, I will try to contribuite and help.
That's good! I would love for us all to pitch in on this. I've already made some updates and pushed them onto the github. You can always submit a pull request and we can push your commits! Or, you can ask ivan for an invitation to be able to commit without waiting for approval. All up to you! I hope everyone has fun with this. Hopefully we can all make a working server people that people can set up and play!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's good! I would love for us all to pitch in on this. I've already made some updates and pushed them onto the github. You can always submit a pull request and we can push your commits! Or, you can ask ivan for an invitation to be able to commit without waiting for approval. All up to you! I hope everyone has fun with this. Hopefully we can all make a working server people that people can set up and play!

Yep haha I'm uploading the code that I use, is a little more advance that your are using and has the latest commits that you are uploaded to the code, maybe need a full revision.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep haha I'm uploading the code that I use, is a little more advance that your are using and has the latest commits that you are uploaded to the code, maybe need a full revision.
No problem! Whenever you upload it, we can all take the time to revise it, if need be.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No problem! Whenever you upload it, we can all take the time to revise it, if need be.

I sent It to Ivan he will be post the repo when he can jeje. Very excited with this new open source project :3

Back