[Release] Server File 2.2.3 New Link Download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srry for asking this but is there a command list for this server cuz the commands list for gms that i found here at ragezone dont work for this server also a item list would be nice if you can point them out cuz i have done some searchs and i still cant find something that works with this server regarding gm commands and item list
 
hy guy's
all server already up ( Account, Login, Zone )
server is online and I can login and select server, but when I click RF NORMAL <<-- the client just blink and not showing up anymore, but when I check @ TaskManager, RF_Online.Bin Still Running, what is wrong?

thank's B4
 
Hello everyone. That is a problem, when you start the client should see a menu, but I have a window appears with the Chinese characters, how to solve this problem? And another question, is it necessary to use the web emulator? And reupload file please)))
 
I see Link Server File 2.2.3 BSB Die ..
So i'm upload New Link Server File 2.2.3 Full and tutorial ..



pass mediafire : ragezone.com
pass rar : andhysetiyawan

sorry i bad english

:thumbup:

sir can u re.upload the server files? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back