Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING)

Reaction score
Why i cant install Red Armor Ignore Parchment in RF? When i reset the only one i have is Charge, i install all the Parchments but i cant install Red Armor Ignore Parchment.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tested files and found out some bugs:

* Visual Bug (Blood Castle can't see wings, sometimes during switch char rage fighter has an elf wing LOL)
* Client Crashes when switching character (Windows 7 but in winxp, its working properly)

These are technical problems I have found during testing. As of now, the server is in good condition and not crashing. I think the problem with this few bugs is in client side (Maybe need some patches or need to have the complete files for client).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Tested files and found out some bugs:

* Visual Bug (Blood Castle can't see wings, sometimes during switch char rage fighter has an elf wing LOL)
* Client Crashes when switching character (Windows 7 but in winxp, its working properly)

These are technical problems I have found during testing. As of now, the server is in good condition and not crashing. I think the problem with this few bugs is in client side (Maybe need some patches or need to have the complete files for client).

i test Blood castle 1-8 all work good no have any visual.
client not crash it is anti hacks/anti dupes/anti afk.

Good Luck.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i tried it on Windows 2008 R2 ,, its 64 and still crash :)

I work now with 2008 64bit and work perfect .
what you mean crash ?
your server online and get crash or what crash you get?
give me more info pliz.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sky event not work correctly characters can not move and use spells with the exception of BK can not move but using their skills I think the problem is the client must change map.I did not understand where to add users with VIP status. I apologize for my bad English

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was having problems with the item drops. It always have sockets; How to disable socket items to be dropped? Anyone? If I do configure the excellent drop rate down to 40, all kundun drops will become normal items not excellent items.. LOL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sky event not work correctly characters can not move and use spells with the exception of BK can not move but using their skills I think the problem is the client must change map.I did not understand where to add users with VIP status. I apologize for my bad English

add some pics, cant get what you are saying :?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im trying to do change server names at Serverlist.bmd any usefull editor is out there?

Use Magic Hand editor. You can download it at seeitworks[.]com

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to Enabled Socket option in webshop?

Cause when i buy items in my webshop then the items dont have socket..
T.T how to enabled it? please help me

help..

The items already enabled in SCFDATA. SOCKET ITEMS

but when i buy items in webshop they dont have socket

But if i maked items in mUmAKER they have socket please help..

how to enabled socket option items in webshop?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found more bugs..

- /move does not work nor /warp
- client closes sometimes in BC and DS
- client disconnects after /reset
- lance skill of DW does not effect mobs

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found more bugs..

- /move does not work nor /warp
- client closes sometimes in BC and DS
- client disconnects after /reset
- lance skill of DW does not effect mobs

im using /Gmove for gms

Use Magic Hand editor. You can download it at seeitworks[.]com

What ver u are using i can't make it work when i tryed to edit ServerList.bmd nothing showed up just but loading screen.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im using /Gmove for gms

What ver u are using i can't make it work when i tryed to edit ServerList.bmd nothing showed up just but loading screen.

There is only one version at seeitworks under editors category. And also I am referring to normal characters not GM characters. Try to test /move or /warp for normal characters.

Back