Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when I click on the server get disconnect
does not appear to enter username and password
I did not do well?
Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like this !!

English

I liked it. very good server without crash ta connected to two days already and that's OK! only thing annoying is that it sucks a lot of memori ram.mais very good and even the server!! I really liked .... FICO THANKFUL TO HAVE SHARED. THANKS

Portuguese

gostei. muito bom o server,sem crash ta ligado a 2 dias ja e esta tudo OK! unica coisa chata is que ele suga muita memori ram.mais e muito bom mesmo o server!!! eu gostei muito.... FICO GRATO POR TER COMPARTILHADO. THANKS

sobre os ips. deve apenas trocar nos arquivos selecionados.the quais estao no inicio do post. nao deve trocar os ips do Autostart.se nao pode dar erro no connect IP

OBS. RUNNING 100% IN W7 X64 2 Days on and no crash!!
about ips. should just swap the files selecionados.the which are at the beginning of the post. should not change the ips Autostart.se of error can not connect to IP

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem with Trade. + ScreenShot
Why i cant put all opt item, in trade items place...
Screen(12_20-22_23)-0000 - [Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello :)

someone please answer my question .

now my MuOnline have 2 server ; Server 1 and Server 2 PVP . now , i want to remove server 2 . how to remove the server ? . I already delete the subserver folder , but the server still in game . anyone answer me asap . TQ :))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls someone help I go into the client and disconnect appreciating why? I changed the ip to hex edit and I used maincracker for 2 ip.pls one is Disconnect.imi IPs are changed muserver. sorry for my bad language.

Screen(12_30-22_19)-0000 - [Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
C:\MuServer\ConnectServer\Data\bor_serverlist.dat Open this file. Then Change the SHOW to HIDE ("ServerViP" "xx.xx.xx.xx" 55921 "HIDE")

ViP ? . i mean not ViP . i have 2 server pvp . server 1 and 2 . i want to delete server 2 . i already remove pvp2"xx.xx.xx.xx" 5921 in bor_serverlist . when i open game . i will DC .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ViP ? . i mean not ViP . i have 2 server pvp . server 1 and 2 . i want to delete server 2 . i already remove pvp2"xx.xx.xx.xx" 5921 in bor_serverlist . when i open game . i will DC .

go to MuServer\ConnectServer\DATA\ServerList[BoR]
there you see "SHOW" or "HIDE".
you choice what you want to show and what you want hide.
good luck.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
go to MuServer\ConnectServer\DATA\ServerList[BoR]
there you see "SHOW" or "HIDE".
you choice what you want to show and what you want hide.
good luck.
Waiting for you upload so good Server and client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. How to remove darkside items? because there are can't remove from inventory?
2. How to edit the drop items from Kundun(boss) ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Untitled - [Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING) - RaGEZONE Forums

THIS IS WHAT HAPPEND TO MY ConnectServer :/:

Attachments

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i got a problem on my dataserver1
every 1 hour
the dataserver will crashed

what should i do?
and how to fix the CS?
i mean the PVP of CS?
they cant hit each other using Twisting Slash
but when they use Death stab the can hit each other
and it say "Hit Ignore,Speed bla bla bla"

how to fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who can help me server normal run on 127.0.0.1 localhost about i have problem with client i change ip to 127.0.0.1 and when i start main disconect server .... ps. I must only ip change ? Main : 22.8 serial UniversalGame this i must too change or can stay ?
Bez tytułu - [Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING) - RaGEZONE Forums

When I try use my ip and i write in serverstartup than i have problem with server ,,mu chatserver connect fail ... + conect server fail ... x3 pls help me ...

Attachments

Last edited:
Back