Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help me making party it's always said you have just left the party please help:(:

help me in this:

a. Party error cant party with others
b. there is no sounds in my client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi...the download links seem to be out of date and not working...can someone please help me with new links for muserver files? and some guidance for creating the server,web,security and all :-s i'm trying to find someone to help me create my own server for about a week with no success..please help (cr4y4r@yahoo.com or Razvan Craya on Facebook)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi...the download links seem to be out of date and not working...can someone please help me with new links for muserver files? and some guidance for creating the server,web,security and all :-s i'm trying to find someone to help me create my own server for about a week with no success..please help (cr4y4r@yahoo.com or Razvan Craya on Facebook)

Link ON :): (I used now).

Update 5/11/2011: Job-To-Auto-Date-The-Castle-Siege

Update 21/08/2012: MuMaker with all the new items+sockets+380opt rings+pendant+wings

Update 21/08/2012: MuCore WebFiles support season 6

MuServer Update 21/08/2012:(new link)

(Easy way all the configurate ok+Custom items
All items can be with 380opt+Sockets).

MuServer Update 21/08/2012:(New links)

(MuServer files with our config for "Multiplay3rMU" Enjoy. i release it for new/old
admins use it or take some idea or upgrade some of our ideas). Good luck all :)
Importand: All what we release is safe and was testing on alot of differents PCs
with different protects and with different OS.

Update 23/08/2012: Client

DataBase:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help me making party it's always said you have just left the party please help:(:

help me in this:

a. Party error cant party with others
b. there is no sounds in my client

no sounds in your client, download another client with sound folder. Or download a sound folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks MissPocky for the help already download and great it works :): how about the party error can you help me again please????????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi anyone here please help me to re config for party error........:O:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey all, i am Back:D

I want make this server again, because the server ist The best File ever:DD ITs will be my New Projekt with much New settings i think :D

sb. can give me other Client link?

Sry for my bad english

And great Server tested on Windows 8 :D work 100 %.DD with some settings server is 100 % BUGFREE :DD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, sombody can explane, why i can't change shop in lorencia ? If i try change shop server have mistaking. Sorry for my english.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Help please in castle seige guardsman register button is disabled????????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, sombody can explane, why i can't change shop in lorencia ? If i try change shop server have mistaking. Sorry for my english.

if you use mushop program you must add 0 or number of exe options at the end of each item.

ex:
do not use it:
14 31 0 0 0 0 0 //Jewel of Guardian

use it:
14 31 0 0 0 0 0 0 //Jewel of Guardian

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone give me a link for a monstersetbase editor 2.0 also for client editor..... help please.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please, anyone help me, server RUN ok, all ok, but the cliente every time DC, I configure the Main with hex editor
BARAMOS - [Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
a little bit noob but where can i find this?

"FOR THE SERVER MU EJERCUTAR IN THE FOLDER READY starup runs it and

GO FOR COMMAND AND SEEK ALA GameServer FOLDER Notepad GYMSYSTEM, AI REPLACE THE 1ST NAME FOR YOUR NAME YOUR CHARACTER AND ACTIVATED COMMANDS READY =)
"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My only problem now is how to logon to the game
I have problems making an account ...

help please? anyone?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My only problem now is how to logon to the game
I have problems making an account ...

help please? anyone?

make account with mu maker,jus download any mu maker or its in first page i forgot.btw my problem resolved now checking bugs,what i can say..alot bugs in those files but what u can expect from free files ^_^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont try all files buged more bugs then no bugs,files sucks dont waste your time

Back