• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release]Some Useful Tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi guys, ive been wandering, is there any way of bulding a custum instance, in aion???

ive been searching but with no luck :S

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well, i see there is not much traffic going here , and anyway there aren't a lot of releases for aion.so i guess those will help you a bit.

All credits go to the releasers.

Make Max level 60 (34.87 KB) Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
Fixed Gatherable Templates (6.34 KB) Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
1.5- 1.9 fix red texture and animation by aztomato.rar (49.51 MB) Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
spora-unique-fixed.rar (290.95 KB) Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
aion_spore_fix.tar.gz (286.91 KB) Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
Who is online Script (40.78 KB) Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
spora.rar (290.95 KB) Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
Latest GM commands (12.1 KB) Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
SoNi_Aion_Web_v1.5.1.rar (3.21 MB) Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
10x Gatherable.rar (13.01 KB) Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

1.5.1.10_bin32_quest_pak.rar (12.32 MB) Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
Phpbb Aion Skin (1.2 MB) Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
Aion_Private_Server_Launcher_(No-IP).v2.3.Deluxe.zip (350.09 KB) Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
Phpbb Aion Armory Mod (32.36 KB) Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
Aion-Web_by_magraopb_v1.1.rar (8.06 MB) Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
no_ip_restrict_1.9.0.X.rar (6.65 KB) Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
Fly Everywhere.rar (320.16 KB) Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
demolition-aion-web-1.2.zip (6.25 MB) Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
Novos_Easy_AionUnique_Emulator_Repack_0.1.5.rar (91.67 MB) Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
1.9-2.0 Item templates. (451.91 KB) Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

My old client patch - fixes All effects and animatons and compatible with 1.9.0.1 client version. Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

L10N Folder - English patch fix Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

i will update this with more links(The links in multiupload will be updated - some are still being uploaded.)

hi there i have a little prob with the (demolition-aion-web-1.2.zip) seems like is password prottected:rolleyes:
so can u please help me out ? Thanks alot

and Keep Up the Good Work:thumbup:

sorry for my bad english but i`m trying my best

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back