• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Source S6 E3 SCFMT 12.0.0.1+ Custom Wings, Jewel, HONOR RANK TITLE, HPBar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Source] Season 6 EP 3 # SCFMT 12.0.0.1+ Custom Wings, Jewel, HONOR RANK TITLE, H

i used these files and i get loginserver connect failed?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Source] Season 6 EP 3 # SCFMT 12.0.0.1+ Custom Wings, Jewel, HONOR RANK TITLE, H

hey have sombody the patch for client and file for the custom items .. please upload it..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can you serve me a server when the 400 character level can be reset in the game?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- Is there a way to adapt MHP Server (AntiHack) to this files?? Or a good AntiHack System recomendation please!

- Somebody knows well how works the Crystal_Wall? CRC, etc.. thanks!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello DaoVanTrong !, How to make a Full Option in /item 0 0 15 1 1 7 63? the result is there are 3 Socket Slots added, then excellent option is sometime 1 or 2 only. Thanks! waiting for the Update in June 2022.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, can you give me a pre-12.0.0.1, old VC code? After 11.11.2, no new wings can be added. Including client extensions. thank you very much! my mail box xiazaipw@gmail.com

Back