Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Space Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well in the help section also the best thing to do is find the thread where u downloaded the files from and read threw it for others having same issue.

Reaction score
Anyway if you give us that link with localhost at the start, we cant acces it, only you can , you should replace localhost with your IP for us to see something and if you turn your PC off again , we won't see anything..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like this, but the 1st link was dead, and the 2nd link have a worst speech to download!!

I like this than Xnove, bc this language is English, so I can understand much. And this have Dark Matter and Paracles.(Other release I dont see this)

Waiting for 3.x release!!:D
(Sr for my bad Eng, I'm from VN!)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, sorry i havent been active at all for 3 months. i am updating the links with the work i did towards 3.0 added. i suppose i should call this version 2.5

anyway, add me on msn wellst.swgb@hotmail.co.uk and give me the heads up when you need the download links done again. if Adrian could make a back-up copy too it would help. thanks guys.

-Tom

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Igot this error when try to register and login. Can someone help me ?

Warning: include(./includes/functions/ResetThisFuckingCheater.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp2.1i\www\includes\todofleetcontrol.php on line 174

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './includes/functions/ResetThisFuckingCheater.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp2.1i\www\includes\todofleetcontrol.php on line 174
fatal error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
And this is when i try to login :

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\wamp5\www\includes\todofleetcontrol.php:104) in C:\wamp5\www\login.php on line 40

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\wamp5\www\includes\todofleetcontrol.php:104) in C:\wamp5\www\login.php on line 43

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back