Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE]Steal's Web

C# Developer
Reaction score
Alright, this is my first release. So dont expect too much. This is just a basic website for the noobs that cant make one, or are just too lazy. The only thing really included is a register.

For a Preview Go Here:
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...hare.com/files/125021288/Steal_s_Web.rar.html

Instructions on Setup:
Step 1: Extract Steal's Web.rar file with win-rar.

Step 2: Install Appserv if you dont already have it (comes in the rar file)

Step 3: Open Steal's Web Folder

Step 4: Open your Website Folder

Step 5: Drag everything in there into your Appserv/www folder. Rewrite everything that it asks

Step 6: Open up Appserv/www/include/config.php

Step 7: Change all of that info to your liking. Pretty much explains everything in there. If you need help, just ask.

*Edit: Feel free to change add, completely remove anything you want. Take this as YOUR website. You dont need to leave anything on it*

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice work StealArcher ;) Alot to go before getting where i am xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
as I can get a site compatible with hadset source?

:smilie_xp SpArKs CO!! :smilie_xp
New Server Online!

C# Developer
Reaction score
Its me by the Register page to create accounts for hadset source??

What do u mean, i know its hard to speak two languages, but i cant help you if i dont know what ur asking. Please try to clean up the english a little.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do u mean, i know its hard to speak two languages, but i cant help you if i dont know what ur asking. Please try to clean up the english a little.

I wanted to learn how to Make Steel Web site created for the Accounts HadSet Source

C# Developer
Reaction score
ahh, well, not sure how the hadeset source is setup, but under the register file, ur going to want to change your
$check = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE AccountID = '$user'");
to what ever the hadeset source uses, so if the accounts were stored in acct and UserID, ud type it like this
$check = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM acct WHERE UserID = '$user'");
then change the
$insert_member = mysql_query("INSERT INTO accounts (AccountID, Password, Type) VALUES ('$user', '$pass', '2')");
to something like
$insert_member = mysql_query("INSERT INTO acct (UserID, Password, Type) VALUES ('$user', '$pass', '2')");

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Hadeset source uses inis to store account information, but it could be converted to MySQL, not saying it's easy.

Besides, there's a convenient, although I'd say temporary, way of creating an account for the updated hadeset source.

* Account: To Register put NEW before your login name on the client for example NEWdavid, then you will dc. This means the account david is registered and you can relog with that name.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahh, well, not sure how the hadeset source is setup, but under the register file, ur going to want to change your
$check = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE AccountID = '$user'");
to what ever the hadeset source uses, so if the accounts were stored in acct and UserID, ud type it like this
$check = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM acct WHERE UserID = '$user'");
then change the
$insert_member = mysql_query("INSERT INTO accounts (AccountID, Password, Type) VALUES ('$user', '$pass', '2')");
to something like
$insert_member = mysql_query("INSERT INTO acct (UserID, Password, Type) VALUES ('$user', '$pass', '2')");

I sent you more oque It did not work

look at the result:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\AppServ\www\Website\register.php on line 59
Total Accounts:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\AppServ\www\Website\register.php on line 67
Total Characters:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\AppServ\www\Website\register.php on line 85
Registration Failed!

C# Developer
Reaction score
well, ur ganna get those errors if ur using ini's hah. I might release one for hadeset source soon.

Back