[Release]Supreme Sera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Release]Supreme Sera[Release]

I just looked at some 1 else's sera that the people did'nt like so I edited it with some stuff and level 15 + Extra AP and if your saying I copied and paste I asure you that I did'nt

no i mean you just edited it, people have the javascripting commands down then they script it, once theres examples already made(like odinms the first people that made these npc .js files besides like gMS, MSEA, kMS, jMS, and others), you know what to do, and you edit it and add in more lols and i didn't say you copied and pasted lols.
 
Sorry, I Deleted Whole Sera, Removed sera from Map 0

Added "Paul" instead of sera, with the starter pack :D

Now I'm working on "Sera Multi-Skill NPC"
 
Ups:
This is the kind of release wich is nice, it isnt too overpowered, except for the scrolls
But besides that, i like it

Downs:
Sera again*

By the way, im just getting started on NPCs, can anyone post a thread about understanding the scripts
(Very much obliged)
Thanks alot for this NPC though
:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back