• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release]SwordsMan Online (arcgames.com)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Help me, how to set off GM for an account?

mssql or mysql ? if mysql run query "call addgm (accountid, 1)" where you replace accountid with your account id. if mssql easier to use a tool for that than trying to enter manually.

and if you mean set OFF gm. delete the entries from table auth in database for that account id and you will no longer be GM

Last edited:
Reaction score
Help me, how to set off GM for an account?

Thought it was the same with other Perfect World Game Server
This for MySql
ID = Account ID
dbname = Database Name

GM Account

Login to your VMware Linux Machine run:
Code:
mysql -u [B][COLOR=#800000]youruser [/COLOR][/B]-p [B][COLOR=#800000]yourpassword[/COLOR][/B]
use [B][COLOR=#0000cd]dbname[/COLOR][/B];
call addGM ([B][COLOR=#ff0000]ID[/COLOR][/B], 1);

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi. How fix 35 error in the client. (35 - the server is down for maintenance, please try again wait). Help me plz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is people in this thread that succesfully started server but forgot table.xml. and db connections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yd-YKpTLgM&

just looking for keys etc.

I can get both servers to star without error (MySQL and MSSQL) but then client will not connect, or I can get server to start with error on UniqueNamed and client can connect but as others have had it will time out. If anyone can upload working config files would be great.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I can get both servers to star without error (MySQL and MSSQL) but then client will not connect, or I can get server to start with error on UniqueNamed and client can connect but as others have had it will time out. If anyone can upload working config files would be great.

client side is not more 29000 it is port 9223. put that port on serverlist on client with this server files without edit port for link

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need help, how to create account with mysql? (query scripts,..)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i create account using register script from perffect world, but when login on client got error message code 217, any one know what is the issue?

Reaction score
The password must be the md5 hash of the username and password like -> md5(MyUsernameMyPassword) and stored as binary format like -> 0xMD5HASHERE

For the cash problem it seems to be something here:
Code:
<rpc debug="0" name="GetAddCashSN" type="514" argument="GetAddCashSNArg" result="GetAddCashSNRes" maxsize="128" prior="0" timeout="60"/>

The 'GetAddCashSN' doesnt exist in gdelivery bin nor type 514.

If this one is commented then there will be no more logs about the fail but it will still fail since AddCash is not triggered properly i guess.

Back