[release]SyRoN REPACK V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Oct 10, 2006
Messages
61
Reaction score
1
Hello Guys ...
This is my last repack it is the old NOOR repack with alot edits in files
idont care about new towns or moobs as i care about system things so you can easily add your custom areas ^^
this is repack futures :

Code:
1- remaking InitItem.txt            100%
2- Adding New Weapon Repack            100%
3- Starting NPC (items and stats)        100%
4- Adding PvP system                100%        
5- Removing unused shits            100%
6- Renewing the Drop List            100%
7- Protect the engnie.exe(Armadillo/VISTA/Zoom)    100%
8- making the client update            100%
9- Adding Job Changer                100%
10-Adding F1 System                100%
11-Adding BOF                    50%
12-Adding Upgrade Armos/Weapons            100%-0%
13-Adding High lvl Area 1 (70)            100%
14-Adding High lvl Area 2 (80)            0%
15-Adding High lvl Area 3 (85)            0%
16-Adding High lvl Area 4 (90)            0%
17-Adding High lvl Area 5 (95)            0%
18-Adding High lvl Area 6 (100)            0%
19-Adding KOSP                    100%
20-Adding KOCP(MD5+New Crypt)            100%
21-Costomizing some MAPs            0%
22-Editing MainSrvT (ASM)            10%

PK :
SYR4EVER#9515

The exp is 1X
Droprates are completly changed no shits drop again :P
also no quest items you can make your own npc for that xD
the MainServT6x.exe is just giving 6points each lvlup nothing more


Links :
SERVER FILES :



CLIENT FILES :



Orginal config.pk and e.pk (SWORD CRYPT) just if you want to edit:



Some Screens on systems :P






Credits:
-Dopestar old 1.3 repack as i started from it.
-ALL RageZone Active members
-NOOR :)

NOTES:
-You can edit it as you like np with me ^^
-I dont have time to fix things in it...
-Dont ask me nooby questions please ...
- DONT use ORGINAL PKs they are just to be edited then saved as KOCP crypt then you can use them
- MAKE SURE that in config.properies the crypt mode is NOT set to 0 just make it any thing cebt 0
- Read all posts befor you ask ....



Yours NOOR
 
Last edited:
Great Work Noor it's Great server
And i was This server for Us only and will not shared as any repack and after 24h no one care just stupid hackers will use bugs to hack our server
thnx for every thing and i'll check to build our Old Repack Again Better
thnx again
 
Great work ... But what if we want to use a new pk pw ?
 
thanks all...
@Swatty idont think u need to change it as even ppl know it they still cant edit pk files :P of kocp crypt
 
Now my little problem is that when I make a new config pk and epk file I first open them with my kosp editor ( I thik its the right version ) I open them and I type in my normal pw ... then I say create as and type in the new pw ( SYR4EVER#9515 ) when I then try to start your image load then kocp and then an empty window appears ..
I only can close it in the taskmanager ...
 
clean screen means the e.pk dont loads
lols u dont need t replace your files with mine then alot things wont be fine :P
just open my SWRODCRYPT ons edit and save as kocpcrypt
 
Hello i have a little problem .
My login button dont work , if i click on button nothink happend.
Someone know how fix it ?
 
you have to fix it in configproperties its KOSP Settings.

# Packet stream crypt mode between server and client (Default 0)
# Mode 0 = SwordCrypt (Default KalOnline Packet Stream Crypt) [! Dont work with KOCP]
# Mode 1 = NewCrypt V1 (New Multi Key Packet Stream Crypt) [! Work only with KOCP]
# Mode 2 = NewCrypt V2 (New Random Key Packet Stream Crypt) [! Work only with KOCP]
# Mode 3 = NewCrypt V3 (New Random Key Packet Stream Crypt) [! Work only with KOCP]
# Mode 4 = NewCrypt V4 (New Random Key Packet Stream Crypt) [! Work only with KOCP]
PacketStreamCryptMode = 0

this you have to change when its on 0 then you get loggin button error or its your engine or something wrong with kocp+kosp


No Problem Fredim
 
No no .. I think I've made all right ... I also chose the right crypt ( 4 ) ... I also made the new decryption with an encoder in One of alyens realeses ( Same version ) I didnt get a white screen ... All loads until hn-lab hackshield ... ( I loads with you config and epk but no with mine ) I get an empty window after kocp loads ...
But its very small ... its left on the top ... ( I will post tomorrow some scrrens )
 
^^idno i was runing it public for one month befor releasing it was working and still as im using it as a test server for my hacks :P
 
if you just open the NOOTItem.txt you will know all IDs ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back