Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] - Tantra Online Server Files + Clients + Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
give me old mandara maps please

Hugarto give me old mandara files please tnxxxx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My problem is. I can't download the rest of your links. Is it too old or it's not working?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Originally Posted by totskie86
I have a problem with the NPC in mandara when i buy items like (a36 set and weapon) on the npc, i will be Disconnected can somebody help me with my problem....and if i use GM tool and put a36 set and weapon in my inventory the screen will freeze...please i need your help badly...thanks
you must have the same content of your param.tpa in your client and your server to avoid from being disconnected.

we have the same problem >.< How can i edit my zerver param?? because if i put the same containt of param my server will freeze >.<

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i logged in my gm files success but i dont find where is game login files i hope some body help me

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@ chaos123s
you need an original tantraparam.xml file and open it up in excel to change everything. once that is done you need to use a program that is called XML2TXL to convert your xml file to tpa for both the client and server. this is also how you convert your other files for your client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone does have a copy of xml file of the black set.... ? please share. or pm me ....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
most params have it already in there. it is simply under one of the noname items. try using the gmtool until you locate the items you are looking for then change the settings inside the param to meet what you want from the armor. also if you can't find the items the chances are that you don't have them in your clientres or hpk files and need to find another client. good luck

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i would like to ask a little guide... here is my sample picture.

Tantra(20111201,22-54-54) - [RELEASE] - Tantra Online Server Files + Clients + Guide - RaGEZONE Forums
How do you make it to normal mode? its obviously in debug mode.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys i have problem SQL well what database name ? Skype: SupportBlackRose Please Help me?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
KyleMarvin & PlayCreeDSRO

SQL Database : Tantra,UserLogin,billcrux_phil

ODBC : TantraGM,BILL_CONN,UserLogin

Htlauncher.exe : edit the 2 codes,

Htdocs : must same as in the htlauncher location.. gamelogin.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back