Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Tantra Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thnx for tools boykanto ^^

-I was tryed to add items lvl 98 into client tantraparam.tpa and the items add successfuly but the npc and portals dissapear...
when i delete items from the param all go back normaly.
somebody know why? thnx ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me ..Plzz...

Why Client Font is Broken

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me ..Plzz...

Why Client Font is Broken

Use Extreme or ph HTMessage.txl in yout client if u want english language, or u can make ur own HTMessage with the tool XML2TXL

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i create one server with my friend and i need add wapons amarah 9 and armors please any help me?' one person talk me with copyng tantra-extreme server files and no function please help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how come the links for the server files are not working?anyone know a good working link for the server files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@azhara or anyone here guys can u make me play on ur servers? i really dont know how to make my own ^_^ please pm me a link or give me ur msn or ym where i can contact u

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok dbsrv msgsrv gmtool zone1,2,3... all is good and runing. i have 1 problems 0 npc in all maps and drop rups drop good items bug :/ ( drop items no have name and i up items no have in inventory ) i need help hehe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your problem are in your TantraParam this files are corrupts but this reason you items are no stables in your inventory ........take a new TantraParam and check .......
GOOD LUCK Of PART ME

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hehe Ok all is good normal drop all is good. i need param Amara Items cuz dont work items 9x+ amara+

Thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need cooperation or rest people i have gmtool of kathana 4 please changue for TantraParam sever and client k4 complete 100% funtional please my msn is liliana_h_g@hotmail.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
next problems ... Waaa...i open gm tool Loadning... or no see gmtool ( menu start normal. in pulps no see Options Gm tool)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have problem how summon boses ?:scratch: and i need all GM Command

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hellOo
@ fackcikkk cheack your database sql gm and dns in your panel of control in the pc or same check in the files gm tool admin.txt check the ip and verify .....
@stelms talking one person ask the same and the smart person talk"In the run mode -v3goodluck no are service of summon bosses you need run your client in normal mode with your update new

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please need help!!!!!!!!! I need TantraParams of k4 T_T more completes as you can please have rewards (gm tool of kathana 4) for you help thank youuu!!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi Again. BoyKanto i need you help i have server all runing ( max item lvl 88) all maps is good. have monster npc all runing ... i need param Client and param server forVer = 3.1.2.1 ... i no have items 90+ Amara :(

=================================================
screen
snaity - [RELEASE] Tantra Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need play in private server??? Make your private server =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back