Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM

Reaction score
Is there a way to populate the dressing room?

Yeah, will post the file accordingly to this version

1700854967340 - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
vm 4g RAM

I'm not recommend to do that, but the only way to achieve it is tweaking the VM

Edit the VM RAM from 32gb to 4gb

1700873400627 - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Increase the size of the disk1 to something higher, like 200gb

1700873483321 - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Then using Disk Management in windows, expand the disk to cover the new capacity.

Now go to system Properties > Performance Options > Advanced Tab > Virtual Memory > Change..., and edit the current value on C: to 120000 or higher. Set, Apply and then try by yourself how it goes

1700873671310 - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I really appreciate your dedication.
I have a question. I am currently playing the game alone with version 100.02 set up.
Is version 71.03 better than version 100.02?
I am curious as to why you are working on version 71.03 when there is already a distribution file with a higher version.

I myself stopped spending time on 100.02 because way too much of the stuff that Bluehole had abandoned in place, could at least still be resurrected/fixed in some fashion (unless they completely removed/overwrote the server side datasheets) with the 32-bit versions. Lot of assets for unused/depreciated systems unfortunately did not make the 64-bit transition when they also upgraded Unreal Engine 3 to one of the later/final builds; the same one that Elyon used. So stuff like the old prologue, skycastle assets, etc are no longer even partially functional in 100.02 since there was little need to have their graphic artists update those.

I personally liked the technical upgrades that came with the 64-bit update since this 5-digit UE3 build (pre v97, the UE3 build was really old; a 4-digit build that was never meant to handle something like MMO's or what TERA was trying to do) supported features like asynchronous loading (which helped reduce a lot of the stutter/client FPS drops), and provided them a better foundation to make future optimizations (which unfortunately didn't come to pass). So in weighing what the 32-bit version has intact, I decided to spend more of my time in 92.04 (and by extension, this version).

I'm currently trying to restore the 2013 character selection lobby (got the pose, animation, music; but not the actual background to load). The level 20 prologue (a relic of the beta) requires work since quest markers are missing, and the enigmatic unlock for the gear is broken (prevents further progression).

Guild skycastles are also fully functional (customization + NPC's + city teleportals) but with a caveat; the in-game system (Crusade guild competition leagues) that handled the assignment automatically (for the top 10 guilds in each of the leagues) at the end of a season, looks dead server side (the old guild menu with the alliance and crusade tabs doesn't function properly either). But everything exists client side (the gpk for the Crusade menu S1UI_GuildLeague and the datacenter datasheets). For the following, I manually assigned a castle in the database along with competition points and prestige. When I was trying to figure this out on v100.02 last year and saw only the parts of the floor and central device actually loaded (but not the external textures) when I flew up to one, I knew it was a futile attempt.

I then thought about simply swapping them out with the full Nakatam Tower skycastle model, but you then lose the actual customization part since it requires the base model. So this is why I am sticking to playing around with the older 32-bit versions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is any mirror for the VM? its pain in butt to download from pixeldrain as free user :\
or any collection what tools been used on the VM, i mean steerserver, api so on

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
there is any mirror for the VM? its pain in butt to download from pixeldrain as free user :\
All components are compatible with this patch version. You can find links and answers here.
Of course, you will need to add items to the shop and API database yourself for this version of the game.

Archgeus, It will be good if you share the database dumps separately from the VM.

Reaction score

Hi,

I'm going to upload an updated version of the VM with Google Drive links, so stay tuned, it will be soon.

@Archgeus, It will be good if you share the database dumps separately from the VM.

Sure,

It contains the following files for 71.03 version,

02_db_data_item_convertions_[en].sql
02_db_data_item_strings_[en].sql
02_db_data_item_templates_[en].sql
02_db_data_skill_icons_[en].sql

Gotta upload 03_db_shop_data.sql too as soon as i finished it.

I'm currently trying to restore the 2013 character selection lobby (got the pose, animation, music; but not the actual background to load). The level 20 prologue (a relic of the beta) requires work since quest markers are missing, and the enigmatic unlock for the gear is broken (prevents further progression).

There's a working and unharmful workaround for the enigmatic bug which will lead you progress through the Prologue,

1700927330590 - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

1700927361761 - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Set unidentifiedItemGrade="1" to "0" in your chest piece in ItemTemplate.xml

For ex, the Expedition Robe has id 18579, then search by that itemid, look for unidentifiedItemGrade="1" and then change it to 0

What's the result? the item will come without enigmatic status from the quest which gives it.

1700927911475 - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

About the Quest Markers, that must be something in your end, since i have working Markers,

1700928393878 - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

1700928406438 - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
awesome work!
1 question tho... any idea how to get rid of the CLIENT: LIVE-71.03 EME#7 text?
View attachment 251571
ArbiterServer QA patch is done.

Download:

The patch allows you to use QA commands even with the qaServer parameter disabled, which allows you to remove "CLIENT: LIVE-71.03 EME #7" text in the client. Set qaServer="false" in DeploymentConfig.xml file and use ArbiterServer_m2.exe in your .bat file to start arbiter.

Reaction score
Server files has been updated

¿What's new?

QA has been disabled from DeploymentConfig.xml
Arbiter QA patch by hsdn
0. ArbiterServer.bat has been updated to use QA patch (ArbiterServer_m2)
Added the missing DungeonEvent.bat

VM has been updated as well,

¿What's new?

Arbiter QA patch by hsdn
Fixed some issues for the API Admin Panel caused by absense of some folders (my bad)
has been implemented
Dressing Room has been fullfilled
Some of my tools has been included (Gacha Editor, Novadrop Helper and the brand new TERA Database)

Enjoy.

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
There's a working and unharmful workaround for the enigmatic bug which will lead you progress through the Prologue,

Set unidentifiedItemGrade="1" to "0" in your chest piece in ItemTemplate.xml

For ex, the Expedition Robe has id 18579, then search by that itemid, look for unidentifiedItemGrade="1" and then change it to 0

Oh cool!

About the Quest Markers, that must be something in your end, since i have working Markers,

Interesting; I have the same issue on 92.03 and 92.04 with the lack of quest markers (so I ended up presuming it was broken). But glad to see it's actually functional!

I'm in the process of uploading the existing virtual machine on MEGA for an additional mirror:

This is a mirror for the updated November 25, 2023 VM:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Amazing build and can't wait to try this one out. Is there anyone who managed to mirror the EME Client for downloading? Pixeldrain's website is so lengthy and annoying to download from, my downloads fail from time to time and I always have to start over >.< thank you :)

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Is there anyone who managed to mirror the EME Client for downloading? Pixeldrain's website is so lengthy and annoying to download from, my downloads fail from time to time and I always have to start over >.< thank you :)
Check this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you!

I'm having a problem with the xigncode patch, maybe I am implementing wrong but I was getting a window error. Is there a designated area where the xigncode patch is suppose to be on the server or the client itself?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you!

I'm having a problem with the xigncode patch, maybe I am implementing wrong but I was getting a window error. Is there a designated area where the xigncode patch is suppose to be on the server or the client itself?

Hi,

Unzip and replace in /TERA/Binaries/XINGCODE/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi may I know what files to replace or what DB entries to clone over to get dressing room to work from this to the older release?

Back