Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM

Reaction score

Tera online private server How do we enter the admin panel and how is a user added and launcher edit help me pls

Hi,

Check , min 20:55

The GF Client is uncensored? or there are any uncensor patch?

The DD client is not censored. I think you can simply copy the necessary files from it to the GF client.
For Elins you can try this patch: (but idk for which client version it is).

I confirm that the RUS version is uncensored

EME/GF

Archgeus - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

DD

Archgeus - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

EME/GF

DD

Download patch, unzip and replace all into .\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC

Cheers.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded the VM and got the server all running but the client sticks on launching and never finish.

The launcher is the .exe on the desktop yes?

1706382793950 - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I downloaded the VM and got the server all running but the client sticks on launching and never finish.

The launcher is the .exe on the desktop yes?

View attachment 255691

Hi,

The VM doesn't contain the client, you have to download it separately and then use the launcher provided on the vm's desktop (Copy and paste to the client root folder).

Also, if you VM have a different IP that the one mentioned in the first post, you have to change it using resource hacker.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

The VM doesn't contain the client, you have to download it separately and then use the launcher provided on the vm's desktop (Copy and paste to the client root folder).

Also, if you VM have a different IP that the one mentioned in the first post, you have to change it using resource hacker.
Thank you that done the job! some times i'm just a derpy bugger!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I may have a specific problem. When I try to pack my datacenter (using the Novadrop) I can't see any made by me changes. I tried for test change some strings (like chat names, location names, etc.) and default characters presets. The game loaded, with no errors, but not my edits too.
When I turn on a launcher I change the language to other and revert to the US, to make sure the launcher loads a new datacenter.
File check and repair work too (I mean, the new datacenter is loaded too I suppose).
When I unpack my datacenter I can see my edits (but still no edits in the game :c).

Reaction score
Hello,
I may have a specific problem. When I try to pack my datacenter (using the Novadrop) I can't see any made by me changes. I tried for test change some strings (like chat names, location names, etc.) and default characters presets. The game loaded, with no errors, but not my edits too.
When I turn on a launcher I change the language to other and revert to the US, to make sure the launcher loads a new datacenter.
File check and repair work too (I mean, the new datacenter is loaded too I suppose).
When I unpack my datacenter I can see my edits (but still no edits in the game :c).

Hi,

Are you sure your client is using your modified DC? try turning off client verification and patching, remove all DC but your modified one and try again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Are you sure your client is using your modified DC? try turning off client verification and patching, remove all DC but your modified one and try again.
Disabling client verification fixed a problem. Thank you a lot!

Hi again,

does anyone have an idea how to turn off the fly limit? I tried to edit flyHeightLimit and addMaxZ in AreaData_*.xml on the server and addMaxZ in Area-*.xml on the client side, both to 25000 values, but without success. I'm out of ideas.

Murasama sorry for calling, but if I understand correctly you mentioned that you made a change like that on the 92.03 Tera version. Do you have some information on how to implement that?

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Disabling client verification fixed a problem. Thank you a lot!

Hi again,

does anyone have an idea how to turn off the fly limit? I tried to edit flyHeightLimit and addMaxZ in AreaData_*.xml on the server and addMaxZ in Area-*.xml on the client side, both to 25000 values, but without success. I'm out of ideas.

Murasama sorry for calling, but if I understand correctly you mentioned that you made a change like that on the 92.03 Tera version. Do you have some information on how to implement that?

Just double checking since I'm not sure if it was left out when you wrote this... but you also did change the flyHeightLimit in the Area-*.xml datasheets on the client side right? You also don't need to mess with the addMaxZ. Suggest reverting back to the original datasheets (both server and client). Then do a test edit on the client datasheets on just the flyHeightLimit value (the height limits need to only be changed client side as it simply ignores the server side settings) and see if that works.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

First I want to thank Archgeus for the brilliant work in releasing this treasure to us.
Second, I would like to know how to put this VM online (I want to play with two or 3 friends, I've already managed to make it work on LAN). If it is possible to do a step by step guide, I would be very grateful.

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

First I want to thank Archgeus for the brilliant work in releasing this treasure to us.
Second, I would like to know how to put this VM online (I want to play with two or 3 friends, I've already managed to make it work on LAN). If it is possible to do a step by step guide, I would be very grateful.

Hi,

There's a couple of ways to achieve what you want,

1. Public IP
2. Hamachi/VPN/ZeroTier etc etc

I'll explain only the first one,

1. Go to your MySQL db > server_info table and edit "loginIp" to your public ip
2. Open 7801 and 8090 ports in your windows FW (VM)
3. Go to your router panel and portfoward 7801 and 8090 to your "vm" (your vm must have a static lan IP, so change the network type to bridged)
4. Change the ips from your launcher to the public ip
5. When everything is done, try to open the launcher and launch the game, it must work.
6. Share the edited launcher to your friends and you're gtg

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

There's a couple of ways to achieve what you want,

1. Public IP
2. Hamachi/VPN/ZeroTier etc etc

I'll explain only the first one,

1. Go to your MySQL db > server_info table and edit "loginIp" to your public ip
2. Open 7801 and 8090 ports in your windows FW (VM)
3. Go to your router panel and portfoward 7801 and 8090 to your "vm" (your vm must have a static lan IP, so change the network type to bridged)
4. Change the ips from your launcher to the public ip
5. When everything is done, try to open the launcher and launch the game, it must work.
6. Share the edited launcher to your friends and you're gtg
just a question...
What IP do I use inside the VM's network adapter?

Edit: there is no packet exchange between the host and the VM

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this from early 2018 with no Apex, that one weird patch mid-2018 with only 1/2 classes at Apex, or late 2018 with all classes having Apex? It's difficult to find any information on version 71.03, there's only a tiny handful of results on google and most of them come back here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is this from early 2018 with no Apex, that one weird patch mid-2018 with only 1/2 classes at Apex, or late 2018 with all classes having Apex? It's difficult to find any information on version 71.03, there's only a tiny handful of results on google and most of them come back here.

Mid 2018

71.03 can enable Tikat shop ?

71.03 can enable Tikat shop ?

I think so, try this.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Updated thread!

¿What's new?

Complete 71.03 Server Files
New 71.03 GF Client (Tweaked by me)
71.03 OpCodes
WebApp

The setup is the same as 92.xx and 100.02

Thanks to all those folks which help me to complete this release.

Also, this is an exclusive RZ release :)

Enjoy
Would it be possible for you to put the Tera VM files on Mega or something? I have crap internet and the google drive one refuses to download.

Back