[Release] Tera on java last client rev

Have some errors with your last commit

Angelis86 - [Release] Tera on java last client rev - RaGEZONE Forums
 
What command did you used to compile ?
Seems that you haven't refreshed the TeraCommon project (there is a new ConfigTransformer for Locale).

Angelis.
 
Good :)

D:\SVN TERA EMU\trunk\TeraBuilder\build>java -cp ./lib/*;TeraGame.jar com.angeli
s.tera.game.MainGame
==================================================================-[ Services ]
ConfigService started
ObjectIDService started
DatabaseService started
Loaded 10 experiences !
Loaded 0 quests !
Loaded 8 item sets !
Loaded 8 base stats !
Loaded 65 creatures !
Loaded 5 gathers !
XMLService started
ChatService started
AccountService started
PlayerService started
QuestService started
AdminService started
UserService started
ThreadPoolService started
WorldService started
StorageService started
SpawnService started
DialogService started
RequestService started
VisibleService started
Server is now running with 1 accept processor(s) and 3 read/write processor(s)
NetworkService started
=================================================================-[ Launching ]
Server started in 6 seconds
 
Yes you are missing a new column in account table named locale.
All you need to do is edit your hibernate.cfg.xml replace the last line by
<property name="hbm2ddl.auto">update</property>
and restart your server.

I will commit my new hibernate.cfg.xml, that will avoid this kind of problems.

Angelis.
 
Yes you are missing a new column in account table named locale.
All you need to do is edit your hibernate.cfg.xml replace the last line by

and restart your server.

I will commit my new hibernate.cfg.xml, that will avoid this kind of problems.

Angelis.
Ah thanks, I had a hunch it was something about the database.
All fixed now :)



Do you need any help Angelis? like building xml files? items.xml for instance. I have no java skills but I think I can help you with this so long as I have the correct layout.
 
Yes that would be really appreciated.
Have a start map fully spawned would be great.

Thanks.
Where are NPC's stored? Is it the creatures.xml file? And how would I go about spawning monsters? Do I need to view packets to get their location? Do you have some tool for this? I really need something to go with because manually adding everything seems like it would take years haha
 
Yes it is creatures.xml, but i think i will reorganize all this (making a xml file for each map).
To spawn creature you will need to have the packet logger from p5yl0 (with log enabled). Start it, then connect on retail and walk all around the map.
Then i made 2 tools (need a little refacto to work with other computers) for creating the creatures.xml and gathers.xml.

Then you just have to put the generated file in the data directory.
And you are done.

Angelis.
 
Yes it is creatures.xml, but i think i will reorganize all this (making a xml file for each map).
To spawn creature you will need to have the packet logger from p5yl0 (with log enabled). Start it, then connect on retail and walk all around the map.
Then i made 2 tools (need a little refacto to work with other computers) for creating the creatures.xml and gathers.xml.

Then you just have to put the generated file in the data directory.
And you are done.

Angelis.
I'm having trouble building the packet viewer, can you send me the built file via pm? Also your tools for creating the xml's. Thanks :) I really want to help you out with this project.
 
Okay i've updated the TeraTools project to work on other computer.
Now compilation will result in sub directories in the bin directory.

So it's quite easy, you just have to use the packet viewer with log from p5yl0. Once you've got the log.txt on your computer, just launch the tera tools with the path to the log.txt :
java -jar TeraTools.jar C:\Users\Angelis\Desktop\t-watch-p5\log.txt
This will generate 2 xml file in the directory of the log.txt (one for creature and one for gather)


PS: tell me if you encounter any compile error i've made a hard commit for tera tools (had a maven bug)

Angelis.
 
Okay, great! Compile finished successfully. Will try logging the npc's and gatherables right away, also what is the tera eu ip to view? is it the one preconfigured?
 
<server>
<id>12</id>
<ip>79.110.94.212</ip>
<port>7802</port>
<category sort="1">PVE</category>
<name raw_name="(EN) - Fraya">
<![CDATA[(EN) - Fraya]]>
</name>
<crowdness sort="1">Non</crowdness>
<open sort="3">Haut</open>
<permission_mask>0x00000000</permission_mask>
<server_stat>0x00000000</server_stat>
<popup>
<![CDATA[Impossible d'accéder au serveur actuellement.]]>
</popup>
<language>en</language>
</server>
 
Back