[Release] Tera on java last client rev

How i can migrate from build 64 to 115 withot cleanup database?
When i start build 115 under database from buil 64 i catch error, possible anybody give diff.SQL file ?
 
Hi,

Jenova project has moved to closed source now. Why moved to closed source ? The reason is because many people here are just there for leech our source and no one wanna help or contribute except some 3 people. Then if someone wanna get our source you must to apply as developper on our . Right now we are Seeking real developpers who know Java / C# / Xml / Reverse engineering really well. I warned you for this move. So if you are just someone who just know a little bit on that skill we wont add you. We will talk to you on TS3 and check your skills. Maybe and maybe when everything is done we will release a release pack where everything is build and you only have to run the server and edit xml / config.

if you think that you have enough knowledges about Tera Emulator, feel free to apply on our .

Hope i'll see you soon in team. and sorry for my bad english.


Cordially,
 
Last edited:
Hey, I can perfectly understand your (as dev team) reasons so I will not complain. I have two questions now.
1. Do you wish that I delete ? I was updating it from time to time to newer SVN revisions but it is now slightly outdated.
2. If you have no problem with me keeping that Git repository open then, if I can get hold on newer revision (preferably 116 as it was latests one) will it be a problem to share it on this repository? Keep in mind that I will delete this repository in future if you will want that. I'll respect your decision.

I would like to get response from Angelis86 as he is the main developer.
If you will want me to delete this repository, then I will do it when I get home (after 6pm CEST).
 
@devcod
Yes you can keep the git. If you give me access i will update the repository sometimes.

Sorry for this decision.
As we don't have something really working, this should not be a problem :).

Angelis
 
Angelis86, so U close sources, but will U publicate compiled version or anyone must forget about this wish?
 
Yeah all time when peoples make little bit they just make his project private.
What bad that peoples leech ur files? If not leechers I was never saw ur project.

Im java programmer, but I don't wanna be in idiot team.
Even when u finish nobody need ur project, coz tera is f2p.
 
@Dima Slevin Who ask you anything ? You feel hurt ? it's doesn't mind and it's doesn't mind if you are a java programmer . This is our choice oK? if you would an good emulator you would did it.

You said nobody need our project, why your there then ? why some people here are very interisted about our project ?

If you just here for make some troubles, go wipe your crying away and stop talking like a witch.

Cordially,
 
@Dima Slevin
Best guy ever. Gold award for you man. You are my god. Ahahahahaha :)
Btw dude, people don't want emulator because the game is f2p or not. They want it because they can do things you can't on retail. Like changing rate, making some events ...

Angelis.
 
Dear Angelis86, answere my question, about accessing compiled version og TERA-jenova's GameServer & LoginServer, or U planed full close - sources & compiled product?
 
Angelis86 - [Release] Tera on java last client rev - RaGEZONE Forums

help me pls
 
Back