Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Release] TheePriest's 1MesoShop!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry I know this is easy to make but i'm currently making something else and I dont have time to make more pro stuff considering I have school....

Ok Back to the shop

Information

~It has around 80 items!
~NPC = Mad Bunny(You Can Change)

SS Of my Shop!

TheePriest - [Release] TheePriest's 1MesoShop! - RaGEZONE Forums

Please Do Not Flame...
I didnt have to do this I wanted to..

Hope you guys enjoy!

Credits::
DuyMS for letting me test it on that server! (Non Hamachi)
Me~For Making

1MesoShop No Bags NPC:: Mad Bunny
1MesoShop NPC :: Mom and Dad

Enjoy!

TURN THE FILES INTO SQLS BEFORE EXECUTING!!

Attachments

Well good release but i don't really like it since its 1 mesos shop, its just making the server no more interest. it will make the mesos in that server doesn't even worth anymore. Not flaming =D just my comment

@theepriest: Offtopcic- are u the theepriest on cheat engine?

Erm HitsuMS gain many members is because most of the members came from GoSuMS. and thats wad the only thing i din't like abt hitsums coz all is 1 mesos and its making the mesos doesn't worth anything =D.

@hitsums owner/GMs: Im not flaming ur server . Its just a comment from me =D

Erm HitsuMS gain many members is because most of the members came from GoSuMS. and thats wad the only thing i din't like abt hitsums coz all is 1 mesos and its making the mesos doesn't worth anything =D.

@hitsums owner/GMs: Im not flaming ur server . Its just a comment from me =D

I personally like HitsuMS, because of it's excellent Rebirth system, it goes well with rates and such.

Yea i like it also , as i said the only thing i don't like is the 1 mesos for everything. Thats the only thing i don't like . anyway im playing HitsuMS also =D its fun

That is obvious advertising I mean
Credits::
DuyMS for letting me test it on that server! (Non Hamachi)
why is your server in the credits? did the Non - Hamachi website learn java or something. You dont really need a shop tested...

Don't advertise your own server in a release. Seriously.

Back