Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Titan Tech 11.70.28 + 11.70.01 Repack

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you not understad what i mean, when a want to enter whit my pj new, in the loading screen to apear in lorencia, my main close in the loading, ir his a img some one can helpme, also i have a problem whit de glow

If your main closes then you are using wrong name format or GM format. Try making you char default. If its still same after then there is a problem with your client that it may be missing some files

Sent from my iPhone using

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i create my pj, by the game. it so wear

Then there is a problem with your client, try using GMO client with your main.exe. Usually it happens when client is missing files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am using the client, of the post whit the main of the post. i cheked if my client is missing files but dosent, and i am using my server in lan, i dont think is problem of ip by the server files. the problem of the glow can be? how can i solve it ? some time before i have the problem but i always put omit and dont have problem. can be now a problem?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i am using the client, of the post whit the main of the post. i cheked if my client is missing files but dosent, and i am using my server in lan, i dont think is problem of ip by the server files. the problem of the glow can be? how can i solve it ? some time before i have the problem but i always put omit and dont have problem. can be now a problem?

Try using maybe different main.exe?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whit a main 1.04d more clean open whit out problem, why whit this main i cant? how i solve the problem of missing glow.gld when i start the main ? i think is that

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
whit a main 1.04d more clean open whit out problem, why whit this main i cant? how i solve the problem of missing glow.gld when i start the main ? i think is that

With sorry i cant help you but i know tha 4Funer can deffinately tell you what can be the problem ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With sorry i cant help you but i know tha 4Funer can deffinately tell you what can be the problem ;)

i wish 4funer answer or someone one knews how to solve the problem. i will greatfull
sorry if my inglish is very hard but i am from chile

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some one can share DB's for SQL 2000 or 2005?

Try this bro... this is what im using DB from 11.70.24

you not understad what i mean, when a want to enter whit my pj new, in the loading screen to apear in lorencia, my main close in the loading, ir his a img some one can helpme, also i have a problem whit de glow
View attachment 141167

Glow is missing... Not in your Folder!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Erohim always drops zen. How to fix it?

Edit: problem fixed

Solution:

// zen

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try this bro... this is what im using DB from 11.70.24

Glow is missing... Not in your Folder!

i already put the glow in the folder, but steal closing the main....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone anwser me.. why i cant register at castle siege...
and what are the requirement to register castle siege in this release?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can someone anwser me.. why i cant register at castle siege...
and what are the requirement to register castle siege in this release?

requirments depends on ur server setting normally u should be able to register even with 0 signs/no ally

however registration is possible while register period depending on ur castle siege cycle time/day.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So sir martin where can i set the requirement of castle siege?

hhmmm... why this server file dropping an ancient without an option.... where should i fix this?

Back