Most visitors online was 3655 , on 17 Nov 2023
Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!Join Today!
Just a reply for future saving.So, some leechers are already unpacking my client with all the content I added myself for two years - that includes textures, models, animations, interface and all functional things like eidolons skills, enchants, Monster IA, General IA, items, new dungeons with everything working etc.
Since there's nothing else to do, it's better to be released by ME. Everything I've done so far. This way at least you all will know that I made every addition that is present in 90% of the v15 cashgrab servers that will popup very soon, just getting a 98% complete work.
Use it well. Do your OWN THING with it. Credits would be nice, after all it was me who added to the S and C files most of the new things (dungeons, monsters, maps, etc). And its not a simple thing like copying and past from AK-TW (V17)
- I've cleaned it, removing my custom Panels (made by me on photoshop, but you can create your owns) and Items (that works for my server economy only). Everything else, for TW version, is inside.
- Use the S_Drop.ini from other releases (Mine is not included here)
- All TW Maps, Dungeons
- All Textures, Animations, Models of new mounts, fashions, eidolons, effect, maps etc
- All TW Eidolons
- All TW Missions (Some need fix)
- All TW Fashions (You need to add some of them on S_Itemmall.ini)
- All TW Mounts (You need to add some of them on S_Itemmall.ini)
- A few translations
View attachment 239877View attachment 239878View attachment 239879View attachment 239880View attachment 239881
I will not give any support. Dont PM me on Discord, please.
but this one isnt the oneclick dude, if u see the files they are diferent xDi am use OneClick and work fine here.
my noble brother!but this one isnt the oneclick dude, if u see the files they are diferent xD
look at the .ini in this server download and look at .inis into one click
here we have slv30 itens into ini, oneclick doesnt, and a loot of another itens
probably the v15 oneclick we have is a outdated version
my noble brother!
Install version 15 and do the INI migration yourself
It's simple and relatively quick.