• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] v496 Dysil's Wrath Server VM + Client + Guide

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Release] v496 Server VM + Client + Guide

Nate: try this i havent tryed this on mine.. i keep geting matrixed passowrd . on Ubunu / Fedora Server .. But if i use my VM's Database Server i can login.. Strange... have a laptop with 6Gig ram going to set that up for a lower powered Server than my HP Prolient ML350 G4p

http://forum.ragezone.com/f784/lvl-4-5-wings-guide-1036429/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I haven't checked if it fixes or brakes anything (replacing all data files) but I guess it just resets back to basic config, since the original files were set to fun server style high rates. I am also not sure about your other question regarding to the arena gear since I have not much experience on the game. (The game seems pretty good so I decided to work a little on it)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Btw this is the Error i am geting..

Useing Ubuntu 14.10 mysql....
If i use the SQL server from the VM it lets me login. ... this is my Error..

TRACE : gdelivery:asswdtimeout. user=sinnerboy
TRACE : gdelivery::matrixpasswd cache missing, user=sinnerboy
i've exported the Database from the VM to a Real server install. mage/mage is not working too but again works if i login via the Vbox's SQL server.
my table.xml is edited to reflect a Different Password. thats the only differense.....

Was a Bad Dump of the Database. working now

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

What
command do I know ip? tried ipconfig failed=(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score