Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Vana (A TitanMS Fork) [ITEM BUFF] [Recruiting]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I only use navicate for simple things, for exucuting .sql's ect i use query browser
And i tried that it goes back....Always go's bacl to yellow..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just use MySQL for everything, it's much simpler.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well to you maybe but to me it's not.. u gota click on edit then double click then click save changed... with navi u just change what u want, and if all u wanted to do was change u stats then navi is easier...
And I still cant get on with mysql

pawitp - [Release] Vana (A TitanMS Fork) [ITEM BUFF] [Recruiting] - RaGEZONE Forums

Back to on-topic, whens the next rev gonna be released? Not that it matters 2 me cuz i cant even turn my server on ^^ <---- smily sarcasm...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bugs I encountered

Ninja Storm:
[StoryBook]Unknown Letter does not transport you to map

Ninja Ambush:
Dark Lord doesn't teleport you to map to fix clones.

Drops disappear very quickly, like 3 seconds.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well to you maybe but to me it's not.. u gota click on edit then double click then click save changed... with navi u just change what u want, and if all u wanted to do was change u stats then navi is easier...
And I still cant get on with mysql

pawitp - [Release] Vana (A TitanMS Fork) [ITEM BUFF] [Recruiting] - RaGEZONE Forums

Back to on-topic, whens the next rev gonna be released? Not that it matters 2 me cuz i cant even turn my server on ^^ <---- smily sarcasm...
Well for starters, your database isn't online. I don't know why you keep posting this here since it has absolutely nothing to do with Vana. If you need help, try the support forum,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ zander145 : If your WAMP is yellow, that means not all services are on. If it's white then all of them are.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Best type of mysql browser/editor in my opinion is Heidisql its free(1 point) pretty simple interface simple and easy to add/delete stuff and navigate through. Everyone has there opinion and im dishing mine out since i think navicat is the biggest piece of poop ever created. give it a try here is a link

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You asked when the Next Rev will be released? LOL they released like 10 of them last night.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You asked when the Next Rev will be released? LOL they released like 10 of them last night.
yeah rofl, yesterday I had 319 and I checked today and we were at 343, I was like o.o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1>------ Build started: Project: ChannelServer, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>Compiling...
1>Inventory.cpp
1>.\src\ChannelServer\Inventory.cpp(261) : error C2039: 'getMaxslots' : is not a member of 'PlayerInventory'
1> c:\documents and settings\max\desktop\vana\src\channelserver\PlayerInventory.h(56) : see declaration of 'PlayerInventory'
1>.\src\ChannelServer\Inventory.cpp(269) : error C2039: 'getMaxslots' : is not a member of 'PlayerInventory'
1> c:\documents and settings\max\desktop\vana\src\channelserver\PlayerInventory.h(56) : see declaration of 'PlayerInventory'
1>.\src\ChannelServer\Inventory.cpp(276) : error C2039: 'getMaxslots' : is not a member of 'PlayerInventory'
1>Drops.cpp
1>Generating Code...
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Max\Desktop\vana\Debug\ChannelServer\BuildLog.htm"
1>ChannelServer - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 2 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

thats the error that i get when i try to build channelserver! loginserver and worldserver build fine but not channelserver. can someone please help me?
this sucks i mean everything worked fine before my comp crashed but now i cant even get odinms source to work and im really pissed off so can someone please help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bug when I scroll an item I get like stats on equips 6913 hands. LOL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats the error that i get when i try to build channelserver! loginserver and worldserver build fine but not channelserver. can someone please help me?
this sucks i mean everything worked fine before my comp crashed but now i cant even get odinms source to work and im really pissed off so can someone please help me?

Update your local repository (if you're using TortoiseSVN (you probably should be), just right click your folder, and hit Update).
This was fixed about 5 minutes ago. :] (credit to doyos)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Add this code:
Code:
int getMaxslots(){
		return maxslots;
	}

After:
Code:
class PlayerInventory {
public:
	PlayerInventory(){
		maxslots=100;
	}

EDIT::Or update your local repository using TortoiseSVN as Zinmirai stated.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you did what? Updated using Tortoise or you manually added the code? If you manually added the code and it still didn't work then I'm not sure what the problem could be because that fixed it for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nvm i was looking at the c++ one and not h one sry my fault

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you download?

There's no NORMAL link, and I tried "Save Link As.." but thats htm

I have SVN but how do u download Lol?

Ah, nevermind, I found out you need to do it BY SVN

Back