Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE]Voida Affinity and Chroma Skill FIX!!!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Awsome!

Esper Ascension is working also.

Thx for release.

No problem, I had an issue when i used it that the server would crash at random times, so if you have that issue im not sure how to fix it.

I also thought I'd give something back to the community since I used alot of the resources here as well.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same problem.

Seems Extreme Firmament Chroma causing that.

ASCended Skills on espers causing crashes also...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found these on mcncc.com!

password is: mcncc.com

Can't download, mirror has had too many downloads.

Depending which of the 2 fixes from mcncc this is (both of which I've had for ages)

ok so if this is just the libskill.so and libtask.so files that we uploaded to mcncc a while ago then they don't work. Most major servers have had them for ages. You will crash due to esper ascension or the chroma summon of voida, depending how far you got with the files.

The reason for this is that you need the newer gs.

if you go look on mcncc right now there is a more advanced version with the entire gamed folder. This version includes a newer version of libskill.so and libtask.so, as well as a new gs, and many other new files.

The issue with this one seems to be somewhere between glinkd and gdeliveryd, we have come to 2 major blocks. one with conf files that I can't explain because tbh I forgot as it's already been a couple of weeks. but the other is once you get past that error, you end up with an error on consign_item_list.txt
This makes no sense really, but yeah. This is the furthest release available right now.

meh it's out on mcncc I'll upload it to mediafire and release the gamed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
./gs: symbol lookup error: /lib/libskill.so: undefined symbol: _ZN16object_interface24SendTalismanSkillEffectsERK3XIDifcPi
lol.
mirror -

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
./gs: symbol lookup error: /lib/libskill.so: undefined symbol: _ZN16object_interface24SendTalismanSkillEffectsERK3XIDifcPi
lol.
mirror -

Right, so that link that you downloaded from only contains a libtask.so and a libskill.so, right? Those won't cut it. I posted the other release we have, but it still doesn't fully work either, but maybe with it released we can fix it together.

Back