Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Warrock Server Files + DB + Client + Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Re: Warrock Server Files + DB + Client 100% Works + Source

Which driver should I install ?

Depends on your OS (64 bit: x64 | 32 bit: x86)
You'll need MySQL ODBC 5.1.*
You can download it at the official website .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Depends on your OS (64 bit: x64 | 32 bit: x86)
You'll need MySQL ODBC 5.1.*
You can download it at the official website .

I have tried and I have installed it but it doses not show it in the ODBC Control Panel the MySql ODBC is not visible even though it is installed. Please help.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

how to add new item (weapon,use,etc.) on itemshop ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hi, im getting these erros in the console:
[2013-09-15 16:48:00] [NetworkSocket.acceptConnection] » Accepted connection [1] from 127.0.0.1
[2013-09-15 16:48:00] [virtualUser..ctor] » Error setting up a new virtualUser: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
[2013-09-15 16:48:03] [NetworkSocket.acceptConnection] » Accepted connection [2] from 127.0.0.1
[2013-09-15 16:48:03] [virtualUser..ctor] » Error setting up a new virtualUser: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
[2013-09-15 16:48:36] [NetworkSocket.acceptConnection] » Accepted connection [3] from 127.0.0.1
[2013-09-15 16:48:36] [virtualUser..ctor] » Error setting up a new virtualUser: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine

i see a few other ppl also saying they are having this issue, but either i cant find if someone had fixed it or i dont understand the fix exactly, could someone plese give some insight on this and how it can be fixed please

**edit**

and now, with no changes made to anything except setting the GS and LS ini files from my WAN IP to 127.0.0.1, i get some different errors all together

Error setting up a new virtualUser: Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: System.Net.Sockets.Socket

and for some reason its showing me logging in from some random IP as well, not my WAN or LAN or local IP. . . .

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sooo... In other words.. If you don't know how to code in php these files are pretty much useless? I have skimmed the previous posts, and it leads to that conclusion.. I was gonna give these files a try.. but if further coding is required to make these files function correctly.. It would probably be best not to even mess with this poop. It seems also that these are not "official" server files.. it is an emulator which is pretty lame unless you want to dedicate the time to learn php and c# due to the fact they are incomplete and missing a lot of needed poop to make it even worth the time to setup and play.. The title of this thread is misleading because they are not "Server files".. totally useless poop here!! This is my opinion.. If you flame at me for this then you can suck it. Good luck to you coders out there!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

well, in all honesty, an emulator with source code is much better, as you can add things as u need them, fix things you dont like they way they work currently, modify things, etc. actual server files are compiled and are useless for modifying or updating, if u get chapter 3 server files, and they release chapter 4, guess what? ur fuct until u can get ur hands on the chapter 4 sever files.

it appears to me that you just want something handed to you, that you have to use no effort on your part to work, the perfect server files and website files, just handed to you, no work involved on ur end at all, IMHO this means you are a stupid, lazy, good-for-nothing moron (not flaming, just making a observation)

why wouldnt you want to know php? you want ur sit eto look like everyone elses? you want ur server just like everyone else? then why the hell even bother with it, another useless, lame bland server.

and of course futher coding is required! further coding is ALWAYS required, exactly in which situation is further coding not required?

the title of this post is only misleading to ignorant and uselss ppl such as ur self, i dont see the need for you to try any files out since you want to put 0 work into them, just the fact that u think an emulator is lame over compiled server files tells me you are border-line retarded and have no clue wtf u are talking about

if you dont like having to learn anything, then exactly why the hell are you even on these forums, ffs learning things is 80% of the reason this forum even exists, its why a majority of the ppl on these forums are here, if u have no interest in learning anything, or doing any work to make something ur own, then why are you here?

here, i got somethign that more up your alley -

you dont have to be here, so go somewhere u will fit in better ;) enjoy!! moron. . . .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Any one know this problem?
About : Dsetup.dll ip change.
error message : crc check sum error : data\textdata_eng.lua

i really want playing to this. and i use tweek pure server pack + e.7z client .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

procedure enrty point _AIL_stream_volume_pane@12 help when i run warrock.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

procedure enrty point _AIL_stream_volume_pane@12 help when i run warrock.exe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Item Cannot Buy Why how to fix it ??

Sorry for bad english ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi, im getting these erros in the console:
[2013-09-15 16:48:00] [NetworkSocket.acceptConnection] » Accepted connection [1] from 127.0.0.1
[2013-09-15 16:48:00] [virtualUser..ctor] » Error setting up a new virtualUser: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
[2013-09-15 16:48:03] [NetworkSocket.acceptConnection] » Accepted connection [2] from 127.0.0.1
[2013-09-15 16:48:03] [virtualUser..ctor] » Error setting up a new virtualUser: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
[2013-09-15 16:48:36] [NetworkSocket.acceptConnection] » Accepted connection [3] from 127.0.0.1
[2013-09-15 16:48:36] [virtualUser..ctor] » Error setting up a new virtualUser: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine

i see a few other ppl also saying they are having this issue, but either i cant find if someone had fixed it or i dont understand the fix exactly, could someone plese give some insight on this and how it can be fixed please

**edit**

and now, with no changes made to anything except setting the GS and LS ini files from my WAN IP to 127.0.0.1, i get some different errors all together

Error setting up a new virtualUser: Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: System.Net.Sockets.Socket

and for some reason its showing me logging in from some random IP as well, not my WAN or LAN or local IP. . . .

Don't be afraid, because it's normal.
Cause your website will ping to the server to check: "Is the server online or not". This process if fully normal, but if you don't like it. Just delete the ping functions :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I don't know why ODBC still error ?
I already install ODBC Manager and I also try x86 x32 x64 but still don't work -_-

It already work on my PC using 127.0.0.1 I don't know why but when i'm setting it up on my VPS. I've got the OBDC Error

Any suggestion or help ? :)

Reaction score

I don't know why ODBC still error ?
I already install ODBC Manager and I also try x86 x32 x64 but still don't work -_-

It already work on my PC using 127.0.0.1 I don't know why but when i'm setting it up on my VPS. I've got the OBDC Error

Any suggestion or help ? :)
Wrong database configs maybe(local, user, pass, name, etc)?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

why ping of my friend 999 and i cant see him

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Tweek, is your fixed warrock server done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back