• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] WarZ MeoriyaZ Source Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Have Fun!
I buy it price 5000 baht Thailand for this Source Code but now,I will leaks it.:junglejane:

Download:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thank you for you hardwork, I am new here. may I ask. which source has a physx support? for me to download. as my connection is slow here. Thanks for your response

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What is new feature in this src? New lighting poop guns? New anime characters?

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
What is new feature in this src? New lighting poop guns? New anime characters?

each of this "thai src" is the same thing, i mean i see different skinned guns, but every uses the same new anims

almost same model in all of them... very similiar hud etc...

+ all of these releases are mostly data packs, not full source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
each of this "thai src" is the same thing, i mean i see different skinned guns, but every uses the same new anims

almost same model in all of them... very similiar hud etc...

+ all of these releases are mostly data packs, not full source

I totally agree, since it is something "new", I should just put the DATA folder, since the code is the same and this week there was at least 4 equal posts changing only the skins.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Soon I will release some Source Code,Everyone Waiting Please.:junglejane:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back