Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE]WC Server Files - Works Perfectly

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: WC Server Files - Works Perfectly

What issues are you having with the buddy server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sorry i'm noob , so what client i can use ?
link please if you want give :D
thank you before sir

Reaction score

is it just me or the dataabase script execution(im sorry dunno how to describe it well xD) execution takes some time? other database seems to be quick.

anyway thanks for the share!

############EDIT############

Aaron - [RELEASE]WC Server Files - Works Perfectly - RaGEZONE Forums

i have problems upon restoring the database. (the one that Aron provided) on the first page.

Last edited:
ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Go into the .sql file and remove anything that has to do with that table, because it's irrelevant to any gunbound server, except for my old one.

That table dealt with Guild functions. So, just remove it and it'll work exceptionally.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Allright then. The mirrors always disappear so... here is 9 more mirrors, and ill upload some more... :p

The Server:

The Database:

A Client(O555):(MUST edit version, to connect!!)
And i just wanted to ask... your fingers would crack if you would take the time and upload this other then that idiot webspace provider?!Here is a multilink, and this isnt the only one...(For god sake its not even 2Mbyte... and almost ALL mirror is deleted?! :D :p)

Oh and VERY good work; Aaron!(use the links if you want anywhere ;))

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

mediafire or megaupload please ! thanks

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score

The megaupload is in the list. and i am not the only one who can upload 2 mbyte! :D In multiupload there are megaupload(and others) too... Personally i do not prefer mediafire for large files(like the client...)

Simplify Your Mind
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I've found this
its should be GB WC v581 client, I can't download this: as my AVAST antivirus finds it as Trojan... Though I don't really understand how to edit the client :/.. I will edit my post if I'll make it.. the server side seems to work fine but I needed to delete the usercount from the db as well :/

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score

(Thats why i do not use avast.. -.-' )Well i cant tell anything exept that i am Using Nod32, and with nod its clean. All i did is just i uploaded what i've found in this thread... As far as i know its clean, i did not touched the archives, i just re-uploaded them...(Btw how could be infected the DB?! Sql files just text files... so...)

Last edited:
Simplify Your Mind
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Can't make it run for some reason, Flyer8472 don't get me wrong, thank you very much for making the mirrors :) and no its not detecting the sql file as a virus...

I can't make any client work, now I get the error "Can't connect to the gunbound server, please try again after a moment (10061)"

Have tried to edit the host and the registry but no use :/
I had a running GB server about two years ago..

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Well if anyone can provide me a better or user friendlier client; i would thank it and i would mirror it that too, cuz i have problems with this client too... :\ So if anyone can show us a clien what is will working better with this relase; i would upload that too to other places...

(Lithium i was thinkink, maybe would be better if i would upload the files in zip/rar becouse the virus scanners more often found infected files if you are downloading a pure exe instead of an archive file... well... if i will have an other client i will make like that...)

Simplify Your Mind
Loyal Member
Reaction score

It doesn't matter if it is in rar or not the antivirus still finds it, and if not then it will at the moment you try to open it..

If I remember right there was a tool to create launchers :/ and GG patch... I can't find it on my hdd.. could make the life easier..

Still can't make the client run...

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Well my offer still stands.. if someone can give a link for a WORKING client, i'll reupload the whole thing again XD

Lithium: You are right, but my Eset N32 wont find it infected(i double checked after your last post...)

Simplify Your Mind
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hmm fixed few problem configured some settings.. but now when I run the launcher, enter the username and pass click start nothing happens Flyer8472 maybe you know how to fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I have the same problem, the login goes greyed out and nothing happens. I just close the client.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

awesome works perfectly thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can you help me how to make decent GB server?
im confuse with all the guides

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh look it's GBC's files x). Oh Sorry GBTH. My correction

Back