Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WebEngine 1.0.5 PL1

Reaction score
Working now but have some problem? ^^

1. No text and other data
2. localhost/admincp = 404 not found ^^

jacubb - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.5 PL1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Congrats :)

Spending $90 for this CMS will save you headaches and you get WebEngne version 2 as well :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1. Download latest xampp if you are windows user.

2. Enable ODBC ($config['SQL_PDO_DRIVER'] = 3;)

3. Enable extension=php_pdo_odbc.dll by removing ";" at php/php.ini

4. Restart WebServer.

5. Configure config.php (if you use MSSSQL Express use for host NAME\SQLEXPRESS ex ROOTHOME\SQLEXPRESS)
else you can use host ip

im using xamp 1.7.1

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In first post added installation guide.

Btw, it's working fine on Windows too. I test it on Windows 7, 8.1 and 2008 R2, all x64.

What are the available modules you have for 1.0.6 PL?

I have coded premium template (DEMO #1 ), Ticket Support System, Character and Guild Profile, Exchange System. Maybe something more but I don't remember, it was ~6 months ago.

Link fixed, added mirror #2 .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In first post added installation guide.

Btw, it's working fine on Windows too. I test it on Windows 7, 8.1 and 2008 R2, all x64.

I have coded premium template (DEMO #1 ), Ticket Support System, Character and Guild Profile, Exchange System. Maybe something more but I don't remember, it was ~6 months ago.

Link fixed, added mirror #2 .

Demo #1 in your first post is Lautaro's Erebor template. Link:
Oh really, those modules coded by you? I guess not.
jacubb - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.5 PL1 - RaGEZONE Forums

You released this 1.0.5 version just to resell those premium modules and template of Lautaro.

Last edited:
ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Demo #1 in your first post is Lautaro's Erebor template. Character and Guild profile were already coded in 1.0.6 PL.

I know. But if you are not customer, you don't have access to 1.0.6 so you don't have this modules. Same is for template, you can't buy it if you are not his customer. I coded both things (template and modules) and it's available for everyone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know. But if you are not customer, you don't have access to 1.0.6 so you don't have this modules. Same is for template, you can't buy it if you are not his customer. I coded both things (template and modules) and it's available for everyone.

Man, I don't want to argue with you, but Erebor template is working on 1.0.5 as well. You claimed you coded it, but in reality you have the template and the modules purchased by one of your customers you worked for, then resell it to people here in RZ. I knew you coded a lot of modules for MUCore, but on WebEngine, stop lying to people just to get $$$ by @Lautaro's work.

This thread is somewhat advertisement :p

When your released something to the community why is it that there was a little note at the bottom of your post? :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I test it on 1.7.3 and 1.7.7.

@Vash
Mr. Detective. And yes, it was coded by me from zero. And stop cry that something what you paid for is now released for free...

Okay, good luck! I don't care, we still get WE v2 and Lautaro's support. At least spending $90 for a legit one than paying 3rd party for modules and template that were coded by Lautaro.

Do you know DMCA? Good luck to people that will use this web files.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
All working. thanks for share jacubb :)

All test version Xampp: 1.7.1 and latest release of Xampp

can u help me? pleasee im using xampp 1.7.1 then still offline :3

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I didn't say, that you shouldn't buy WebEngine from Lautaro. But the problem is, that he is selling it only to MUEngine customers.

Btw, later I will release some other stuff for WebEngine :p:

Reaction score
I didn't say, that you shouldn't buy WebEngine from Lautaro. But the problem is, that he is selling it only to MUEngine customers.

Btw, later I will release some other stuff for WebEngine :p:

lol check your skype ^^

can u help me? pleasee im using xampp 1.7.1 then still offline :3

Pls read this :D

1. Download latest xampp if you are windows user.

2. Enable ODBC ($config['SQL_PDO_DRIVER'] = 3;)

3. Enable extension=php_pdo_odbc.dll by removing ";" at php/php.ini

4. Restart WebServer.

5. Configure config.php (if you use MSSSQL Express use for host NAME\SQLEXPRESS ex ROOTHOME\SQLEXPRESS)
else you can use host ip

Back