• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release]WebSite Edited By SaWaS^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
..::: Rose Server WebSite Edited By SaWaS^ :::..

1.Register (Fixed Bug)
2.Rankings (Top)
3.Ranking Guild
4.Info
5.Galery
6.Secure
7.Vote system
8.Status and Scripts..
9.And more :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey could you tell me pls which files i need to download from matt and put it into the htdocs folder that i do have the english ones and not ur lang... pls
or pls simply upload that with english text' so all ppl can understand it.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
May I recommend you have the ability to shut off voting, in case someone does not want to have it in their server?

0xC0FFEE
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I dont really like it... Im sorry i'll have to give it a 2/10 MAX!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
zomfg, I think mine I created for galfriz is better. hahas
p.s: im techkid.

TGN Studio's
Reaction score
Jesus So many people on RageZone want everything free and easy so they can be lazy and not do poop for what they receive. But then to witch about the work people do make to give them free is ridiculous I mean come on people. That's just Retarded. And Matt Leave Him Alone. Clearly the day you post anything on the Internet for someone to use it becomes open game to do as you please with it. People will Mod it to how they like it and theres nothing you can say do about anything. Copyrights only go as far as the end user. Now I will say he should give credit where it is due. But if he likes it better like this then so be it. He's the one using it. And if he wants to give the people the skin he made then so be it again. Hell people have to due what they have to get get finished work around here seeing as your Releases never come. Believe me I know from experience but then you are the one who pushed me to Finnish my own a while back. BTW wanna send me back my cash i payed you since what i got from you was crap anyways witch nothing worked anyways. I wanted a CMS Not a BJMS {Broken Junk Management System}. Anyways enugh spam on this guys Post Good Job Man keep up the good work.

Reaction score
What on earth is your problem? "My releases never come"... wtf are you talking about anyway?

If you dont like what I do for FREE for these guys... then DONT USE IT it doesnt bother me.

TGN Studio's
Reaction score
Nothing about the money you jacked me for ?
LOL who cares anymore and yes your release take like forever to get a release.
The famous this will get finished but never does.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One Day i like Rose i create server
Then edit this web ... If you like it or you need script or someting
say.. i help you and its not perfekt website but its easy edit and use ! :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im missing the Config.php file o_O or did i just mess up on something

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's too hard to impress me with artwork. Could have been soo much more better looking. 3/10

Back