Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WebSite WarZombie Full

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
your host has suport mssql?
No it don't. Just find out that. I'm using PHP5.3. sqlsrv.

I'm in your teamspeak lobby, if you are there I really want to know you. I own you many things that I learned. :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone there with skills to make it work with sqlsrv of PHP5.3+? I made it connect to db and open the first page with sqlsrv_connect using array, but there are many procedures to change and I'm not that good at php.

If someone is planing to do it and want help, let me know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
side is white what am I doing wrong:mellow:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm rewritting it for sqlsrv with php5.3 and its almost done. I will post it here if people ask for and Yuri let me.

sqlsrv? Still MSSQL or do you mean MySQL?

An API with MySQL and PHP instead of MSSQL and IIS would be awesome. One step closer to being able to get the Server Software working on Linux.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

An API with MySQL and PHP instead of MSSQL and IIS would be awesome. One step closer to being able to get the Server Software working on Linux.

Since PHP5.3, it doesnt support mssql commands anymore. That's why i had to convert all the functions to sqlsrv.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MSSQL to MySQL luckily isn't that much of a task, I think. Heard, that MySQL Workbench finally can convert MSSQL Databases, exported as SQL file, to MySQL. Correct me, if I am wrong.

If Yuri allows to release it ( I pray ;) ), then I would be very happy.

Also...I'm more experienced and familiar with PHP and MySQL.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I'm rewritting it for sqlsrv with php5.3 and its almost done. I will post it here if people ask for and Yuri let me.
sqlsrv = MSSQL extension for PHP.

GigaToni got it working on Linux.

Back