• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[Release] World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post ) [Uncomplete]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is for anyone who tries to fix the files as i have spent almost 10 hours on fixing and still not done...

I Dont have time to do all pages but i think this is enouth to convince you guys that its possible to fix the site.

IKnowStuff13's Post on this release : Official website files. - RaGEZONE - MMO development community

Please Note that what you see here i have fixed myself but are not included in The release section...

43zgaNr - [Release] World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post ) [Uncomplete] - RaGEZONE Forums

jx1SmaV - [Release] World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post ) [Uncomplete] - RaGEZONE Forums

i4o2iGm - [Release] World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post ) [Uncomplete] - RaGEZONE Forums

dZPAa0M - [Release] World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post ) [Uncomplete] - RaGEZONE Forums

h0itLh6 - [Release] World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post ) [Uncomplete] - RaGEZONE Forums

OiPqzzf - [Release] World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post ) [Uncomplete] - RaGEZONE Forums

PG0eYyv - [Release] World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post ) [Uncomplete] - RaGEZONE Forums

DTrwmG - [Release] World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post ) [Uncomplete] - RaGEZONE Forums

yp5pZzr - [Release] World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post ) [Uncomplete] - RaGEZONE Forums

qjsUoJo - [Release] World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post ) [Uncomplete] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Development]-[Show]---World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post )

Of course its possible, you just need to have a server to use it for hehehe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Development]-[Show]---World Of Kung Fu Website Images ( IKnowStuff13 Post )

not just that

You have to have all the missing images and be able to re add them to website as some code needs to be changed. Lucky i have all the missing images needed other than some of the tut images and banners..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What i ment is that, if you make the website work it would be usless if you dont have a server to use it for ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well thats the funny thing about that , I have a server to use lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back