- Joined
- May 20, 2010
- Messages
- 12
- Reaction score
- 5
I'm sharing a release that I've had for some time and I only use it to play in leisure moments, I don't have the source for this release, it can be configured by the release itself, the monster drops and the creation of NPCs and monster respawns, the necessary configuration it's just the exchange of local ips for your ip in the DB, TMR and client folders.
As I said, the release is not mine and I have been using it for some time without problems, follow the Virus Total links. I do not know the potential of the detected files, so use it at your own risk.
Tutorial:
1- Open the command prompt (cmd) and type: ipconfig /all.
2- Find the IP address listed as "Preferred". This is the address
of your device and will be used to configure the server to
local testing.
3- Copy this IP address (can be done by pressing Ctrl + C).
4- Paste the IP address into the server IP configurator console.
5- Open the IP configurator for the client.
6- After saving the IPs on the server and client, run the "start" file
server.bat".
7- Go to the "dbsrv" folder and run the "AccountCreator" executable to create
an account.
8- Make sure you create an account with at least 4 characters.
After creating your account, you can log in to the server.
NOTE:Use the command "/novato" to receive a gold bar
Download:
Scan:
As I said, the release is not mine and I have been using it for some time without problems, follow the Virus Total links. I do not know the potential of the detected files, so use it at your own risk.
Tutorial:
1- Open the command prompt (cmd) and type: ipconfig /all.
2- Find the IP address listed as "Preferred". This is the address
of your device and will be used to configure the server to
local testing.
3- Copy this IP address (can be done by pressing Ctrl + C).
4- Paste the IP address into the server IP configurator console.
5- Open the IP configurator for the client.
6- After saving the IPs on the server and client, run the "start" file
server.bat".
7- Go to the "dbsrv" folder and run the "AccountCreator" executable to create
an account.
8- Make sure you create an account with at least 4 characters.
After creating your account, you can log in to the server.
NOTE:Use the command "/novato" to receive a gold bar
Download:
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Scan:
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Last edited:

