Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Xiah Chinese Updated Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEy i has custom title^_^
Reaction score
zarut - [Release] Xiah Chinese Updated Files - RaGEZONE Forums

These are the old files just updated to support rebirth and fe, however i did not get them to run on virtual pc but there is document in chinese but with pictures how to set it up.

Server Files:

Client (5 parts 105~mb):

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
aww, its Chinese.. but this section pretty dead bro lol
i rather wait for your server files to completed :)

any news about it and how much % it has done bro?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hiya,

Thanks Zarut, I'm going to download all files.

I'm wondering also if I will understand how to use them :):

YEy i has custom title^_^
Reaction score
aww, its Chinese.. but this section pretty dead bro lol
i rather wait for your server files to completed :)

any news about it and how much % it has done bro?

was on vacation recently thus taking few weeks to answer, the current status of gcf emulator is around 80 to 90%. what were missing is few dozen item types all pretty much useless ones like hammers, combine items and so on. also fe still missing, all the pvp aspect and quest still little buggy.

im kinda waiting for the huge update thats coming soon based on korean site which will add 6 new equip able items that does something to skills and some new pvp aspect like honor points.

if you wish to check them out from korean site heres links:

also if you want to speed up the development help me with quests, i will have to rewrite the quest editor abit soon in order to make it work with monsters like "mad dog in sand" and other special named ones. currently it supports some items and rewards. talking to npcs and so on.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@zarut, cool thank you for the News bro..the new items on korean server looks awesome tho. but you be able to get it and add to your server? if so, that would be awesome. and i am wondering how much Memory(Ram) to run your server files bro when you're ready to release it to us :).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Zarut,

Do you have any luck on testing this version? I have tried and not have luck at all. Can't start the service. tbw, do you have other working version for server/client that allow me to test on. I would like to help and bring up the Xiah as a friendly user. Thank you sir for helping..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back