Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Xiah Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey RZ Community. i am reborning the game xiah in rz
that game is a Great mmorpg Game and we also have a agreement to create our own private servers. one more thing the SF Files are been Released already and i was dsnt saw one who really interested to work on it.
Server Side works great 90% the only problem is to translate the Client
from what me and sainty looked up we found that the us Versions requiring another login methods and we arent succses to get in game with the english clients. the only way to get the game translated is to hack the unpacking codes and to translate the GUI Files (XPK/DXP). my friend begined to write editor but the project stroped. i really hope that we will get our section because that server files works great and i will release everything that needed to get it work.

Fully SF Files :

Chines Web Files :

Cracked Launcher Files :

The Required Client is XiahChinaFull(20061116)-v448
all links are died! ill upload it later.
there are a new Seasons of clients that relased by the chines server. maybe we can run them
that is the FTP with all the clients and patches that released ever.

Most importent the Movie guide.
do all step by step and its will work.

i am there for any question or problem.
today ill recover all my configu and server setuping and ill sloveevery problem of you guys!

Great day for everybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: Xiah Server Files

Any updates on GM Accounts and GM Comands? New tools or another things?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Any updates on GM Accounts and GM Comands? New tools or another things?

its was not the most importent.
we can get all working. first gotta find more updated client and to translate it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Hehehehe, is same server files was posted months ago?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hehehehe, is same server files was posted months ago?

there are no what to update all works.
like how i said the client side is our problem.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

i'm really busy at time, maybe i back to work on xiah, is a greatly game.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

ello sounds nice :) thanks 4 sharing

YEy i has custom title^_^
Reaction score

We need ask snaity how he did translate the client so we can continue hes legacy, so if theres anyone who know him good and could ask please do so.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

We need ask snaity how he did translate the client so we can continue hes legacy, so if theres anyone who know him good and could ask please do so.

he just edit the exe by hex.
all the GUI/templates are in chines

Reaction score

he just edit the exe by hex.
all the GUI/templates are in chines

Yes, but everything is hardcoded GUIs are only chat buttons and so on those dosent matter at this moment the strings are more important.
buttons you can try translate just throwing english xiah button.xpk there and see if it work

templates would be just map shits and effects dunno why u wanna see those...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

well by hacking the xiah rebirth version (newest english one) i found the addresses of everything(like attack rating/defense/damge/ etc.) so maybe if we can find the addresses within the old xiah korean version we might can find the strings close to the addresses with a hex edit tool and change them??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

well by hacking the xiah rebirth version (newest english one) i found the addresses of everything(like attack rating/defense/damge/ etc.) so maybe if we can find the addresses within the old xiah korean version we might can find the strings close to the addresses with a hex edit tool and change them??

Aint them addresses for cheatengine only?... Which is their own way of manipulating the data that isnt serverside... Things like stats, fe etc. - These can be edited in cheatengine but because they are serverside it wont completely give you what you need

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

well i got mine server back up again, but if we have some xiah lovers wich can help me with the database translation i will start with that over about. 2 weeks(because i got exams this week and next week).

and thanks to EliteAk47 for making a xiah topic wich is only for the sirius people

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah... I cant really help much until i get a working chinese xiah client... Which i need posting

Reaction score

to get attack systems work, what you need do is find packets then decrypt them and so on..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes, but everything is hardcoded GUIs are only chat buttons and so on those dosent matter at this moment the strings are more important.
buttons you can try translate just throwing english xiah button.xpk there and see if it work

templates would be just map shits and effects dunno why u wanna see those...

Most of the english xiah files work apart from things like rebirth mugong and quests. Me and Kolliper figured that out a while ago when we was trying to find things in the DB and throwing english xiah files into it seeing if it would appear to be easier to find in the DB.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

well guys i have my private server up and running again.

i already start looking again for the things that works and doesn't

list of what i currently found out of what doesn't work:

~ teleporters(wich is weird because they did when i had the old db files)
~ FE
~ Rebirth

I hope we can fix those things and make a great server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

First thing we are working on is getting the database translated. Then the client, thats the main thing before we move up in the data. The things like FE and Rebirth wont be put in until a later stage, that is the hard part if the client and stuff isnt translated, we will not know where to develop the skill and root it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Since those links aren't working anymore I uploaded them for friend.

Server files and database:

Chinese Xiah Client 4 parts:

Launcher and tutorial video in the same rar:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

- New link (server,client,data,winmode)
- Xiah (v488)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back