• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[Release] xTEAM Season 6 - Website - Launcher (rePACK)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could you fix it?
eEG2Oji - [Release] xTEAM Season 6 - Website - Launcher (rePACK) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first post update #1
how to enabled create character rage fight
Open MainInfo.ini -> IsSeason = 6 change to 7

I updated the client with the main.dll of update 1.rar and the main.exe closes before completing the load, someone would have a main.dll with the update that works?

7en

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@maurao download update 2
update 2: fix size bug dark horse
im work with new pet now :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@7en i can help with maps, custom items, loading screens and everything inside. We can make it just better if you're developer. Got some idea about Items grade system. Write me if interested :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need help, im using W7 Premium 64 bits, AMD A10 and MSI A68HM-E33-V2. I can´t eject the main.exe, appear in process but disappear.
I have all redistributable and net framework.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's a big problem with "Improper memory change" in Anti-hack. Anyway, where is the config file for MHP to disable Data check option?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@maurao but i cant enter the game same like you. Just got loading and than main is disappearing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this problem, when i try open main.exe. Bar loading working fine, but when finish appear this error and give disconnect from server.

In this image appear MHPServer LOG.

Any idea? I have all server configure with this IP: 127.0.0.1 because i´ll try test in offline mode.
7en - [Release] xTEAM Season 6 - Website - Launcher (rePACK) - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@7en @ikenylee you should compile and hook other MHPC anti-hack because this one shows massive "Improper memory change detected" to almost 50% players/users. Please update topic with .ini file which will fix this problem because in config file we can turn off memory change detect option.

Alot of players cant join there files, even i want to test it but improper memory change detected here :) no update1, no update2, there's still this error.

Last edited:
Back