• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] XTools Manager

I are an engineer
Reaction score
This is still in Beta but I'm releasing it so you can give it a test run and give your opinions.
Currently, the plugins are based on Ronny's tools so I can get this tool released. Once I get
more plugins based on Ronny's tools done, I plan on completely rewriting everything as,
currently, the code is highly monolithic.

Mediafire: XTools Manager v0.1.1.1
4Shared: XTools Manager v0.1.1.1

NOTE: All previous versions of AIPolicy Editor has a serious bug that has escaped
everyone in the Play_Action method. This bug is fixed in this version.

UPDATE: I forgot to add... when you first start the program, click on "Refresh List" to activate the plugins list.
Also, to close tabs, you can middle-button click or double-click it. You can hide the plugin-view by
clicking on the split bar...

UPDATE:
Elements Editor Plugin - Based on sELedit
MediaFire: Elements Plugin
4Shared: Elements Plugin

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
AIEditor still gives exception with international ver of data, when try to save condition with comma in decigmals.

Here is aipolicy.data, which gives that error.
View attachment aipolicy.rar

I are an engineer
Reaction score
Hmmm... I'm not getting any errors. The way I programmed AIPolicy is the comma is changed to a period.
Let me know the exact input to the expression textbox so I can try to recreate the exception.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Donwload data from attach topway 1st and try it.

Here screen.
03.10 - [Release] XTools Manager - RaGEZONE Forums

I are an engineer
Reaction score
I am still puzzled... I'm not getting the same error. It may have something to do with the operating system localization. I'm going to go to bed as it's nearly 0300 hrs here and see about writing a routine that detects the OS localization ans see if that fixes it. If it does, I'll update the main program and all plugins to auto-detect OS localization and execute accordingly...

Thanks for the bug report!

Reaction score
if you don't wanna handle different cultures you can force an application to use some kind of international culture...

Code:
#pragma once

#include "MainWindow.h"

[STAThreadAttribute]
int main(array<System::String ^> ^args)
{
	// Enabling Windows XP visual effects before any controls are created
	Application::EnableVisualStyles();
	Application::SetCompatibleTextRenderingDefault(false);

// Select international culture Profile (NumberFormat, Localization,...)
	[B]Application::CurrentCulture = System::Globalization::CultureInfo::InvariantCulture;[/B]

// Create the main window and run it
	Application::Run(gcnew MainWindow());
	return 0;
}

RaGEaholic
Reaction score
Anyone else having an issue with gshop editor not having options to add or delete items? If I select a category and sub category, then try to right click in the items pane to add a new item I don't get a menu to add or delete.

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Double-click on a tab will close it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Does the development alive or ts quited like a ronny?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How I can to add the items in the element and other sections of the programms? My right mouse button is not works here(((

Back